Chapter 20

A Few Days Later Sky's pint of View

I'm finally being released from the hospital. I'm relieved to be going home. I miss my bed, and taking a shower.

I haven't seen Bam since he disappeared a few days ago and I'm worried about him. Ville had gone home yesterday to get clean clothes and Bam was shut up in the spare bedroom. When Ville had tried talking to him, Bam told him to go away.

Everyone knows something happened to him and it has to do with the mysterious woman he kept hidden from us. I can understand why he kept the knowledge from me, but I don't know why he would from everyone else.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" Ville asks. I sigh and explain what I've been thinking.

"If Bam tells anyone what's going on, he will tell you first. Despite what had happened between you two, he loves you and you love him. When we get home, go get a shower then go talk to him. I'll take care of the kids for a while. And don't argue with me. I'm their father and I need to take some of the responsibility for them," Ville tells me. I smile and nod.

Ville's point of view

I am laying Dorian down when I hear a door slam. I say a small prayer when neither child wakes and tiptoe out of the room. I close the door until there is only a crack then head towards the living room.

Skylar is sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders. She lays her head on me.

"Bam's gone. He didn't want to tell me anything. I-I pushed him too hard. Now he's mad and hurt. I'm a giant ass," she says. She shakes as she cries silent tears. I kiss her head.

"You're not an ass. You're just worried about him and you want to help. But you don't know how to help until you know what the problem is. And you can figure out the problem until Bam tells you. Just be patient. He'll tell you when he's ready," I say, trying to comfort her.

"Will you go look for him please? He's been drinking and I don't want him to get into trouble," she asks raising her head to look at me. Her eyes are puffy and red and her lips tremble as she tries to hold back more tears. I nod and kiss her softly. She kisses back then says she's going to take a nap.

I find Bam where I figured I would, McMurphy's Bar and Grill. He's at the bar milking a beer. I try to get him to talk to me but he just keeps yelling and shoving me away. It's drawing a crowd so I sigh and walk away. I head over to the bartender and owner, McMurphy. I explain the situation then hand him some money and a paper with my address. I ask him to call a cab for Bam and have the cab take him home when Bam leaves. Then I leave the bar and head home.

I find Sky in the nursery asleep on the floor. I smile and head to our room to grab pillows and a blanket then head back to the nursery. I slide a pillow under Sky's head then lie down beside her and cover us with the blanket. I fall asleep soon, not caring enough to see if Bam makes it home.

Okay sorry for not updating in forever but here's a new chapter for you! Comment and vote for it!

On another note, I have decided I don't like the titles for this story or Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart. What I have decided to do is switch the titles. I feel that they fit the stories better that way. so I really hope that you all who are reading these stories do not become confused by this. Thank you sooo much for reading and voting and being supportive for my stories.