Practice Room

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°-

It's a nice day today and I plan to make to a surprise visit to Tae Oppa's workplace. Tae Oppa has been asking me countless time to see him at work but I always say no to it, for various reasons that I can't even remember. And even today he start texting me to see him at his practice session, I replied that I have an interview schedule today. But that was a lie. When he texted me that morning, I was actually preparing a homemade lunch that I'm going to bring. And I put a little surprise again because last time my prank for him failed big time. And I'm sure, this time he will definitely will fall for it!

The taxi stopped as soon it reached the BigHit Entertaiment building. I walked out from the taxi while bringing my huge package which obviously the homemade lunch that I talk about earlier. I think I made plenty enough for the members. I pulled up my scarf because of the cold breeze. I already wore jeans with thick turtleneck sweater and long leather coat but it still feel cold. I think this is the coldest day since the first time I come to Seoul.

I walk infront the automatic slide door as in open slowly and I step inside the building. I walked upstairs and saw a middle aged man almost bump over to me.

"Oh! You're the one from WGM, right? Are you here to see Taehyung? Ah, I'm BTS's manager! They're in the middle of practicing right now!" Oh... He's the manager... I heard a loud music being played from a room not far where I'm standing right now. I knew it was their song and presume that they're practicing in that room.

"Thank you for taking of him while I'm not there! I'm Haruno Yuuna." I bowed politely. The manager gave a heartful laugh "I already know your name from the tv show and Taehyung himself! So, shall we go to the practice room and meet the boys?" The manager offered, I thinked about it a little while humming.

"Hmm... Actually I said to him that I can't meet him today... I want to do something fun like surprising him!"

"Ohh~ Wanna do a secret camera?"

"Can you do that? But aren't a secret camera suppose be like a prank to pressure that person. Is this even the same?"

The manager laughed "It doesn't have to be like that! Just leave it up to me! You can see what's going in the room next door!" I smiled happily and play along in the secret camera!

------------------------------------

I got inside the room next to their practice room. The WGM crew set up a laptop infront of me and soon I saw the practice room from the upper angle. I got exited about the secret camera and quickly plug in the headphones as I put it on my ears. I saw they finish their practice. And I saw Tae Oppa in his black neck jumper and basketball shorts lying helplessly on the floor from the intense practice. The manager slowly walk inside the practice room and threw a towel to Tae Oppa.

Manager: Taehyung-ah.

V: Ne?

Oppa quickly get up and walk over to him. The members follow him and some of them didn't move because the already close enough to where the manager is standing.

Manager: You said you want to ask your wife to come here!

I almost burst out laughing from what the manager said but hold it in because I was nextdoor and afraid that the room might not be soundproof.

Manager: Hoseok-ah. You meet her, right? What does she look like?

Jhope: She's really pretty! She's a model so that's for sure!

Jimin: She's actually has a cute charm! Her lips is really pretty!

I blushed to myself from what Jimin and Jhope said. But I still continue to monitor them.