House Warming Plan

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

One morning in the newlywed house. The two of them are sitting on their garden bench with their hands holding each other.

V make a slight giggle "Oppa?"

"No... It's just... we're practically not awkward anymore in skipships now..." She smiled widely, looking the down to the grass as he said that.

"Yuuna."

"Hm?"

"I like you."

She smiled widely again and start hitting his shoulder lightly "Don't do that!!"

"Wae??" V start nuzzling his head to his wife's neck, making her squirm of the ticklish feeling "Oppa... That tickles..!!" V continue teasing his wife and finally stop with his head still on her shoulder.

"You said you want to do some gardening..."

"I'm tired now...." Now he just want to be spoiled by his wife. But she won't allow it and move his head slowly with both of his hands.

"Oppa~" She whined and V finally gave up "Okay..." He got up from his seat "Let's start gardening!!" Yuuna giggled from his sudden spirit and got up together with him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

V is in charge of the soil that used for the gardening and now busy digging with a shovel.

"Yuuna..."

"Yes?"

He stopped digging the soil and look at his wife who was busy with something behind him. "What are you doing?" He wiped clean the dust from the soil that got stuck to his gloves and some part of his pants. He walk over to her, who was sitting calmly while writing something.

"Making name tags for the plants." V hummed and took one of the paper. Lettuce, tomato, and parsely. "Okay, done! Oppa, are you done?"

He nodded "We just need to plant it." Yuuna get up and move to the place where the soil is all digged up. She took a shovel with him and plant the vegetables one by one.

"Oppa, your hands is quiet big..."

"I'm a guy afterall..." He firm the soil after ot got all patched up. He saw his wife desperately trying to do the same but her hands is to small.

"Your hands is too small. You need to press it with power...!!" He pressed it and finally got all the soil flat. Both of them wiped the dust from the gloves from both hands and went back inside the house to take a break.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Both of them is now filling up their body with each the energy that they loose after the gardening. Yuuna keep looking at her husband secretly. When she was looking at him for quiet a while, he finally caught her.

"What are you looking?" He asked with a smile. She shyly look the other way, pretending she didn't hear him and start combing her hair. He didn't stop looking at her weird behaviour. She took a long deep breath and finally put her head on his shoulder, making her husband smile widely in delight.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Q: Your wife sudden action?

V: "*giggles* She's really trying hard to respond to my actions. She's really shy. I can feel her effort in her actions just now.... She's really cute when she's like that."