Fun Times

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

The two of them take a rest after their exhausting pillow fight. Now the living room is all messy from all the running and pillows got thrown everywhere.

"Wanna take a look at the house?" V got up from his sitting position. Yuuna nod lightly and got up with him. Walking out from the living room, it was wide tv room with an organ and a glass sliding door that have a pond outside along with the fresh green garden. The tv room got themed into a picnic atmosphere with the carpet is like really made out of real grass and the walls are painted into baby blue color with clouds drawing.

"Oppa! There's a pond!" V came rushing to Yuuna's side an look at the pond together. "Woah... wanna put some fish in there?" V asked and she nod innocently.

"Let's put sharks!" She said spontaniously.

"No! Let's put dolphins and sea-cows!"

"Eh?! Cows lives in the sea?!"

"Of course! Even lions lives in the sea!"

"Don't put sea lions! It'll eat the cows!!"

"Sharks also can eat the cows!"

"Then let's just put the cows! That way it won't get eaten!"

.

.

.

"Pftt-!!" They start laughing out loud together because of the wild imaginations.

"What are we thinking anyway...?!" V tried to stop his laughter but end up failing. And so does Yuuna. Both of them don't have the will to stop laughing.

Finally after a while, their laughing stopped and start to look around the tv room.

"Yuuna, you said you can play the piano right?" V stand next to the organ that was placed in the tv room. Yuuna shyly walks near the organ and took a seat on the piano stool. V got an idea of trying something. Suddenly, he sat next to her in the same piano stool, making her flush in embarassment.

"Can you play any of our songs?"

"A little...." She still feel embarassed of the fact he's sitting so close to her. "Is it your favourite song?" He asked again and she nod quickly with a faint blush and shy smile on her face. Making him giggle in amusement.

"Try and play it. I'll sing it with you." V said sweetly. As soon she start making tunes with the keys, he knows the song in no time.

>>>>>>Play the video

Yes you're my only girl neoneun naege choego

neoui harureul algo sipeo, neoui hansumi doego sipeo

Yes you're my only girl neoneun naege choego

yeonghwa sogeseona isseul geosman gatdeon geu saram

nalssimajeo ttag joheunde neowaneun ttag indeushae nan

gati georeobolkka hamkke georeobolkka

nalssimajeo ttag joheunde nawaneun ttag indeushae neon

soseol sogeseona isseul geosman gatdeon geu saram

baro neoya~

V serenade her piano playing sweetly with his voice as her voice accompany him with the soft harmonies. Their voice accompany each other so well together that it surprise the two of them.