After The Wedding [Wedding Arc pt.4]

Hey and it's been a while since I update this story! It's not a while anymore.... It's been ages!! I can't spare time to write since I'm still in school and school works just get ahead of me. This chapter may not be the best one since I made it in a rush and didn't check the spelling afterwards, so don't be surprised if you find some typos or so....

Enjoy~~

----------------------------------

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°

I sat on the floor with the grass carpet beneath the guest that gather in the living room with me. Sitting in a circle all together with a couple of them are snuggled close with a blanket. Oppa went missing from the crowd and I was left alone with the guests.

"I want to say my gratitude to everyone who come here.... Knowing you're busy schedule, it must be tough to spare some time to come here...." I said politely. Baekhyun Oppa start to get flustered and shook his head.

Baekhyun: It's no trouble! We're all happy to come here!

Jungkook: Noona, where's V-hyung?

I twist my neck to check the backdoor behind me "He sure is taking sometime.... I hope he didn't read the wishes...."

A sound of a door being opened was heard and I twist my neck to see Oppa walk inside with a paper bag in his hands. He gave a nervous smile when I look at him.

"Anii~ I didn't read the wishes!" He completely read my face. I shrugged my shoulder and put an 'okay I'm buying that' expression. Oppa seat next to me and gave me the paper bags that filled the wishes that the guest wrote for us.

Jungkook: Noona, what's that??

"In the entrance, all of you wrote some wishes right?? So right now we're going to read some of it!" I said excitedly.

Baekhyun: whoa whoa just wait!! Y-you're going to read them?!

I nod naturally with a confused expression from Baekhyun Oppa's reaction.

V: Okay! Let's read them right away!

Tae Oppa snuck in his hand into the pile of paper inside the paper bag. He took one paper with the color baby blue out. The wish papers came with 5 colors. Pink, baby blue, turquoise, orange, and yellow. Tae Oppa gave the paper to me and ask me to read it.

(A/N: Italic writings for the wishes that read by Yuuna)

Taehyung-ah.... You're married already, eh? Just let me get this clear! Marrige is not an easy thing! For you that is! But I will pray for your best! Just you wait! I'll get casted in the WGM soon!

-Park Jimin

Jimin: Why does my wish came out first....? *hang his head down in embarassment*

V: Thanks a lot... *sincere*

Jimin: Yah, don't say embarassing things like that.... Congrats anyway....

V: You're really my best friend.... And about WGM I don't know if you'll get casted....

Jimin: Oh waeyo??

V: ....You're ugly. *serious face*

Jimin: This guy...!!

"Okay okay.... No fighting!!" I calmed them down and took out another wish paper. In the color of yellow this time.

Noona, happy wedding!! \(^w^)/

I was actually sad that you're married to V-hyung... I could be a better husband for you! To be honest, V-hyung is a troublesome person! Just like me ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ But knowing Noona, you already know! When I turn into an adult I'll treat Noona to a dinner and show you that I'm more mature than V-hyung!