Extra Chapter: -Behind the Wedding Photoshot Pt.1 Chapter-

-°-°-°-Baekhyun's POV-°-°-°-

Right now, I'm sitting lazily with a straw stuck to my lips with my face sliding down to the table, looking at my phone screen lazily. Waiting where are the guys that I invite to meet up is. I know they had radio recording schedule, but it should be finished by now!

"There he is!!" A shout of a high toned male voice that I know very well, spontaneously I lift my head up and exchange a quick manly hug from them. Finally D.O and Chen is here!!

"Your call was so sudden! In the middle of recording my phone sudenly vibrates! It's a good thing that it was in the song break!" Chen said enthusiastically.

"Is it because you want to hang out? Or something else?" D.O asked.

"I'll explain it when the other guest has arrived." I smiled happily to them, and got a puzzled look from them.

"You invite the other members?" Chen asked, I shook my head as a know. D.O gave some time to think.

"You invite a hoobae?" D.O asked, receiving a nod from me as a reply and gave a proud look on his face.

"What what?? You knew?? Who is it??" Chen start to shake D.O's shoulder left to right to make him said what he knew.

"You know soon enough..." D.O said in a calm tone as always "Whisper it to me." I said, and lower my head to D.O, I saw Chen want to eavesdrop what I was about to whisper to D.O and receive a glare from D.O to stay off. Finally, D.O whisper the name of the people I invite to join us.

"Was is too obvious?" I laughed dryly "I heard you called him to gave him advice on a good wedding photoshoot place." D.O stated.

"Oh come on!!! I want to know too!!" Chen start whining "D.O only know which group they come from" I said.

Just then, the door to the cafe was opened. D.O and Chen spontaneusly turn their necks to the door to see who is was. The hoobaes that I invite bow politely to greet us.

They are.... BTS's Jungkook and Jimin.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Q: Why do you invite Jungkook and Jimin?

Baekhyun: "Ah, ne. I'm not really close with them, but V is. When V called me and asked for a good wedding photoshoot place, I got a plan in my head and ask for those to numbers to meet up today!"

Q: Are you that close with BTS's V?

Baekhyun: We're a lot closer than just a Sunbae-Hoobae relationship. When the news of our faces was alike, I immidiately searched up for him. He's a really cute and talented Hoobae that I'm proud of."

Q: How do you feel when you got a call to this meet up?

Jungkook: "Not much people with unknown number called me. I was surprise when it was EXO's Baekhyun sunbaenim! To get a call from a great sunbaenim.... I was just like 'waaaahhh~' "

Jimin: "I was surprised. I mean really surprised! It's the first time that a sunbaenim ask me to meet up! Waaahhh~ I think my cheeks might tore up from smiling!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I cleared out my throat and saw a nervous aura coming from the two hoobaes.

"You might wonder why I ask you to gather here..."

"Just hurry up." D.O said harshly, giving me shivers