Love House

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

The two of them walk with the address that they're holding on. And again, it's a quiet walk with no talk between them

××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Q: Why didn't you say anything to him/her?

V: "I just... I'm nervous. I wanna be my real self when I'm with her but in the same time I don't... Agh. It's driving me insane... -mental breakdown-

Yuuna: "Tae Oppa... is a nice guy.... He's charming and all but... How to say it... He's too charming that it's making me nervous. I think both of us are nervous...!!"

××××××××××××××××××××

"Is it here...?" V said, as the two of them stop at a house with a candy colour of brown and pink tiles with their name craved on the wooden gate of that house. V pushed the gate and got inside, followed by Yuuna behind him. Stepping inside their new house and their eyes were greeted by the fluffy interior of the wide living room. White fluffy couch with chocolate variation furniture in a shape of a roll cake and sponge cake. A light pink carpet with a huge heart on it. It's like a house in a fairytail that any couple would want to have.

"Woahh... It looks like a candy house..." V looked at the interior in awe. Yuuna was already enjoying herself with the fluff of the couch. It catch V's interest and make him join her.

"You seem happy just now."

"It's like a candy house that I always dream of as a kid...!! And the couch is like a fluffy whip cream!!" She jumped happily on the couch. And V follows playing around with her. They stopped jumping due to exhaustion. Yuuna began to gaze at V's face after jumping around with him.

"Oppa... You seem different..."

"How so?"

She sit up straight "When we first met, you were like... making a distance from me..."

V hummed listening to her "And what am I like now?"

"You're fun and cute. When jumping around with me earlier!"

"Well... I'm nervous that's why... I never been in relationship and now have to be a husband right off the bat... I'm afraid I won't make a good husband for you..." V finally opens up his heart to her.

"The Tae Oppa when he was having fun with me is a great husband. I wil accept all of you as my husband..." V's cheeks got red at her words. He covers his red face with his palm.

"Oppa, I want to ask you something..." V got back to his senses and got his cool back "Hm?"

"Do you... like me... When we first met...?" Just a second after he got his cool back, he got back covering his face with his palm.

"You're... Really straight... aren't you?" V tried to hold his laugh and Yuuna puffed her cheeks out of impatience.

"Oppaa~!! Don't laugh!!"

"Okay okay...!! I'll stop... Give me a second!" V take a deep breath and finally stop laughing.

"So? What's your answer?"

V can't bring himself to answer that question. He giggled all to himself. Is he the only one being embarassed?

"Yeah... I like you..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Q: How do you feel about her/him?

V: "She's.... cute. I like girls with Aegyo and she's really playful like Jungkook and Jimin. Ahh... I like her. I can only say that but... about the state how much my heart has opened for her... 25%? 35%? It's around that...."

Yuuna: "In the first meeting... Tae Oppa seems too nervous. I thought he's the type who doesn't like childish things. So I was really surprised and happy... when he jumped around and played with me. Uhh... I just got to know him... So, I'll take the time to let my heart got opened for him for now."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Your turn now! Do you like me?" V asked with his signature wide smile. Yuuna smiled to herself and look the other way.

"Don't look away now~" V hit her playfully with the pillow that was already on the couch. Yuuna pick up the pillow and began hitting him. It start to be a playful pillow fight with them.

"I'll tell you later!" Yuuna run away when V was about to chase her and throw a pillow at her.

"When is later? Ah! Got you!!" Yuuna hit V's shoulder and almost got embraced by him but his and her pillow became a boundary between them. So it's not really a skin contact. But almost....

"When Oppa completely open up my heart!" Yuuna pull out her tongue and began running again with V chasing her around the house.

-----------------------------

I gotta say... this chapter is quiet cheesy... I'll update the next chapter pronto! Since my head is filled with Taehyung right now -///////-

Damn 4D Alien.

~PuddingLord