Cycling Date

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°-

Seoul is having a great warm weather in spring for an outing. Right now, me and Tae Oppa are cycling next to the Han River. This is like...

Our first date!

"Yuuna, let's rest here for a while." Oppa's bike that was moving infront of me stopped by the break. I followed him to park his bike. We sat on a picnic table set under the tree. I put my bag on the table while Oppa went to a vending machine nearby to get some drinks.

"Your bag is quiet big." Oppa surprise me with his voice when he walk back to the table.

"What's in there? Show me." He asked with a smile. I put my bag to my thigh and open the zipper. "Snacks." One by one I put all of the snacks I bring and Oppa let out a laugh.

"You really love to eat, don't you?"

"Oppa is also the same!" I laughed and he pulls open the package one of the snacks. He put the package in the middle of the table so we both can reach it. He took the first bite to the snacks.

"Oh! It taste good! Is it from Japan?"

I giggled with my mouth stuffed of the snacks "It's good right? I bought lots of snacks from Japan. Back at school, I always eat this with my friends."

"What were you like when you're still in school?"

"I'm... normal, I guess.... I'm pretty quiet but not a loner. I mostly took a day off from school because of my work so I didn't get to hang out with my friends a lot." Oppa hummed listening to my answer.

"Yuuna." He called me and feed me a piece of the snacks from his side. He giggled as a I munched the big piece with my cheeks all puffed up.

"Oppa." I called him as soon I'm done chewing down all of the food. "Do you remember what I wrote in the wish list?"

"I do. You said you want to go shopping and go on a date with me." I got all embarassed hearing him saying all of my embarassing wishes. He make a light giggle.

"Well... this is... a first date for me..." I said in a quiet voice. He giggled once again.

"Now that we've been together for almost 2 months... Have I become your ideal guy?" I laughed sligtly. Oppa is getting bolder with his words and actions the more this past days. At our first meeting, he's really shy and awkward with skinships. Now, I feel like I'm becoming like Oppa in our first meeting.

"Umm... My ideal is someone who's cool but also cute and has lots of charms."

"That's me." He confidently said and makes me laugh again. "Why are you so confident about that?"

"The only guy who you like now is me, right?" I laughed again. When Oppa like this is really cute. He always can make me laugh with everything he said. Slowly, he grab my hand firmly that was in the middle of the table. It reminds me of the thing I do for him back when we made our wish list.

"How do you feel now when you're with me?" Oppa asked. His voice suddenly got deeper and more calming than usual.

"I feel safe and relaxed. And sometime nervous..." He hummed again with a smile. Oppa always looks sweet and cute when he smiles. It's kind of impossible for him for not being in a relationship before meeting me. I'm sure he knows some girls from his work and something.

"Oppa."

"Hm?" He lift his face and I feed him a piece of candy to him. He smiled as he chewed it slowly.

"Oppa... Be honest. You actually close with girls, right?" He put his chin of his palm and start looking intensely at me. I was planning this to me a serious talk, but thanks to his eyes, I got flustered all over again.