Spring Cleaning

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

Spring air is now greeting the beautiful capital city of South Korea, Seoul. The event what's waiting for our newlywed couple is spring cleaning. Yuuna is now helping her husband putting on a cleaning apron, and it's not pink this time.

"Oppa, won't your bangs get in the way?" She said, V combed his hair up to show his forhead "You have something to hold it up?" V asked. She got an idea and told him to sit on the couch for a while. She walk behind the couch as he sat down. She took his bangs and pull it up and finally tying it up with a rubber band. She giggled when he tilt his head up to see her face behind him.

"It looks cute..." She said with a soft laughter. V stood up and act silly with his hair tied up like a pineapple leave. She can't help but laugh seeing his derp gag faces. He laughed along with her until she runs out of breath from laughing.

"Come on, let's go clean up!" V walked to the tv room followed by Yuuna behind him. "What room we should clean first?" He asked "The bedroom?" V laughed a little because of thr wrong image when she said that and she also realize that. "Don't get the wrong image!" She got embarassed at the image she got. V finally stop laughing and open the door to the bedroom. All of the balloons were removed from the ceiling, alls left is their luggage.

"Oppa, I want to see your clothes!" She scoot closer to V's side who's busy unlocking his suit case. "N-no!!" He start to hide his suit case with his body, but that didn't stop her "Why??" She start tickling him from behind but his grip on his suit case is not even loose.

"Oppa~" She start to whine and cutely hug him from behind. V of course, jumped in surprise from her actions. She said she was shy, but this?!

"Okay, okay... I give up! But I'll go tidy it up first."

"Are you hiding something?" She joked and he laughed while still trying to open the locks.

"....My underwear." He said. She almost make a huge laugh but cover her mouth just in time. "Okay, I'm done. You can look now!" She stopped laughing and scoot next to him. He finally opens his suit case.

"Oppa, you have lots bandanas, don't you?" The first thing she saw in there was bandanas with various designs. The color is mostly black and white.

"Yeah." He took one of the bandanas "I tied it on my neck or my wrist." She rustle his things again and found a mask from an Anime that her brother likes.

"Isn't this from Attack on Titan?" (A/N: you can search the Anime if you don't know it. But I think you already know lol) She said. "Oh? You watched it?"

"A couple of times with my brother. He likes manga and anime. We also share a huge bookshelf in my room and almost all of it is filled with his manga collection. I never knew Oppa likes it..."

"There's one of our songs called 'Attack on Bangtan' and our japanese fans matched up our songs with that anime. And so I watched it. That mask was given by a fan and a fansign event."

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°-

Before our first meeting, when he sent a reply text to me, I kinda already found out that he likes manga. And somewhere along the way, he said he likes Anime too.

"Now it's my turn to see yours!" He scoot to the side where there's my suit case. I open the lock and pulled apart the case to reveal the content.

"Ohh~ Your clothes taste is really colorful."

"Actually almost all of this are given by my friends. I like more simple clothes. Like what I'm wearing now." Right now I'm wearing a short sleeved blouse with dark jeans.