Wedding Wardrobe

-°-°-°-V's POV-°-°-°-

We're now on our way to a wedding coordinate agency. They have a full service in the wardrobe and the wedding pictures design. Want to know where I know that kind of place? You can say... A good sunbaenim told me in exchange that I will invite him to my wedding as the MC plus guest. It's not far from our residence and I think I already saw the sign of the building not far from we're walking.

Walking a little faster, we got infront of the door and push open the door. A lady with a friendly smile greet us warmly.

"Umm... We're here to pick a wedding wardrobe...." I said shyly. I never thought in my age, I'll be chosing a wedding attire with my wife. Who's also in the same uncomfortable state as I am.

The lady giggled "You're a very young couple. Follow me. I'll show our wedding attire collection and from there you can choose which one suit your taste." She said and we followed her quietly behind her.

She pushed open a cream colored door and we stepped inside with her. A room filled with white themed wedding properties greet us. Gowns and tuxedos were all lined up neatly. We walk to the wedding gown rack to choose Yuuna's attire first.

"Do you have any suggestion?" I asked the lady.

"Hmm... She's still very young and innocent... A simple elegant style will suit her the most. The fluffy frill mini-gown type is also in the rage of young couples like you are now!"

Yuuna start looking at the lined up dresses "Have anything that attract your eyes?" I asked, scooting next to her.

"Which one does Oppa like?"

"Anything suit you I guess... I'm really clueless about this kind of stuff..." I scratch the back of my head "Me too..."

In the end, the lady choose the three best dress that might suit Yuuna and now she's in the middle of changing with some woman employees assisting her. Even I know wearing a wedding dress is not a thing that one person can do. She's changing behind a big curtain with me waiting unpatiently outside, sitting on the provided sofa with my anticipation going up every second.

"Oppa?" She called from behind the curtain.

"Oh! You're done?"

"Yup. I'm done...."

Slowly the curtain was being pulled open. Revealing a goddess-like girl in a single shoulder-off silk wedding dress. Her slim waist was being showed more thanks to the dress silky features. Her hair was pulled up in a simple bun and she was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"How do I look?"

I giggled to myself seeing her "You look amazing..." I stood up from my seat and start walking to her to get a closer look at her.

"I think it's a little too mature for me..."

"Really? You don't like this one?" I twirl some part of her hair on my finger "Want to try the other one?"

"But Oppa like this one right?"

"I do, but you'll be the one wearing it..."

"M'kay... I'll try the others!" The curtains got closed again and I got back to my seat with my eyes focused on my ipad. Thinking that she might take another sweet long time, I rush to find a good background for the surprise that I plan for her.

This plan is really nerve-wrecking!!

------------------------------

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°-

I put on a new wedding dress behind the curtain. It's a short type this time. It have many fluff ruffles and flower embroidery along the dress. It's a little easier to put on than the previous one. But it's showing a little too much of my skin. I've wore some skin revealing clothes before for my work purpose, but it feels different and embarassing wearing this kind of skin showing clothes infront of a man.