Café Talk

-°-°-°-V's POV-°-°-°-

Well... We're at a cafe.

But it's still awkward.... I never been alone with a girl, so I'm a bit useless in this kind of situation.

"Shall we get to know each other better?" She started. "Sure. Me first?" She nod with her lips sipping her cappucino.

"Let's see... Do you know me?" I try to tease her. I don't mean to brag, but BTS is like almost internationally famous. Maybe she's a fan...

"I know. You're quiet famous in my country..."

"I didn't ask this before... Where are you from? I only know you're not korean, but your language is fluent..."

"Ah, thank you." She bowed her head "I've done a few jobs in Korea and study the language since then... And I'm japanese."

"Oh Japanese!" I suddenly switched talking with my beginner japanese "I can... only speak a little...."

"No it's fine! You can talk in korean! I won't mind..." She's so sweet... And her voice is so soft... She seems like a loving and gentle person...

"Oh yeah, about that you know me... Do you know my name?" I asked and she nod lightly.

"Kim... Taehyung, right? I start liking BTS's songs just recently..."

"Well, you got my name. But on stage I'm called V. You can call me whatever you want!" I finally got relaxed with her. Picking up my mug that's filled with coffee and sip it a little.

"Oppa?"

I choked when she called me that.

"Are you okay? I guess I shouldn't have called you that..."

"No it's fine... I'm just surprised. That's all..." I drink my coffee again to calm myself "I haven't know your name. Care to tell me?"

"As a model, I'm called YuriKä. But my real name is Yuuna."

"Can I call you Yuuna then?" I asked, she nod happily. It's the first time I saw her smile like that.

"What are your hobbies?"

"Hmm... I like doing housework and playing the piano. I've taken piano course since I was 8 years old. I kinda like sports... I'm not bad at it, and quiet have a liking into basketball and baseball... I also like eating!"

"Ohh... Same with me! I'm also a huge eater. The second in my group that is." I said with a playful tone. She's actually fun to be with. I'm just getting to know her now.

We've got plenty of time to know each other...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-°-°-°-Yuuna's POV-°-°-°-

We finally got to know each other. Actually, from what I see... He's a really charming man. Especially his eyes. It's like an eye that comes out from a girl's romance manga. He's also really handsome in my view that I got so nervous when I'm with him...

"Umm... I still don't know what to call you yet... You don't like being called Oppa, right?"

"Oh it's fine if you want to call me that! Really! I don't mind!" Also... His voice. It's somewhat deep but tender as well. I love that kind of voice. It's wrapping me warmly with every tone that it makes.

"....Tae Oppa? ....Can I call you that?" I said. I saw him giggle a little. It's the first time for me to called someone Oppa. I have male co-workers in Korea who I also called Oppa but never in a romantic meaning like this. He mumble a 'yes' and look at me with a smile.

"Yuuna?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to call you that now." I nod lightly. His way of saying my name... For some reason I like it....

"How old are you?" Tae Oppa asked. "I'm 19." He looks kind of surprised. I bet he was hoping I'm older than him.

"Are you hoping I was older?" I asked straight forwardly. He began to laugh loudly for quiet a while.

-°-°-°-V's POV-°-°-°-

I start to laugh loudly. I never even thought she will ask me that. Actually... I don't mind her age at all. All it matters is herself.

"Well no..." I answered, taking a break from my laughter "Age doesn't matter to me. I mean... I don't have any experience so..."

"Eh? You never dated anyone before?" She sounds surprised. "Yeah. I only have a one sided love once."

"I don't believe it." She said with a smile. Fixing her fringe with her hand and combing it to the back of her ear.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because.... You're handsome. I just can't believe that you ever had a one sided love." I got embarassed when she said I'm handsome. My fans said that alot on twitter and other social media, but it's the first time I heard a girl saying it to me with their own voice.

"You think so?" I said, and she nod lightly "How about you? I bet you've dated someone before."

"No, I don't."

"That's obviously a lie." I joked "It's true!!" She raised her tone, but not in an angry tone.

"I already become a model since I was 15, and pretty much busy with work... I don't have time for romance and other stuff that time." I carefully listen to her story. It's kinda refreshing listening to her story.

"I'm glad that you're japanese."

"How so?"

"I like japan!" I said in full japanese. "Like... the anime, manga and the words..." Some of the words I said in japanese just now may don't make sense because she kind of laugh just now.

"So... you want me to talk in japanese?"

"To help me improve my language if you don't mind..."

"Okay then. I'll translate some into korean if you don't understand." She smiled sweetly. Right now our relationship is still not qualified to be a normal husband and wife. But time will change that, right?

Just then, a man in a red suit comes into the cafe and walk to our direction. Handing me a red envelope.

"Is it a Mission Card?" Yuuna got up from her seat and walk next to me. Slowly, I open the envelope and reads the mission.

To: V & YuriKä

As a newlywed couple, follow this address to your new Love House where you're going to spend your life together.

I start to get nervous by the second. This means... we're going to live together right?

I don't think my heart is ready for this...

----------------------------------

I put the image for YuriKä/Yuuna :3

Thanks for reading~

~PuddingLord