Wedding Photoshoot pt. 2

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

Moving on to the next sceen of the wedding photoshoot, is not with a wedding attire but a european trench coat concept. Yuuna is getting her hair styled in a wavy hairstyle. V, who has finish his make up, tiptoed behind her who was kind of doozing off with the hair treatment. He slowly put his hands on her shoulder and press her shoulder to message her, making her wake up slowly from her sleep.

"Do you sleep well?" He asked, with his hands still pressing his shoulder.

"I can say... Only about a few minutes....?" The stylist finally done doing her and leave her alone with V. He took the chance to embrace her neck with his arms from behind and start nuzzling into her hair.

"My hair will get messed up again like this!!" She whined.

He giggled "Sorry sorry... Are you tired?"

She nod weakly "We have one more shoot to be done... I wonder how will the wedding pictures turn out..."

"It'll turn out great!! Come on! Let's finish the last scene!" V said exitedly. Yuuna refuse to move and her arms got lift up forcefully by V. Pulling her up from her chair as he still hold both of her hands and make her walk like a baby who just learn how to walk infront of him.

"Aigoo~ Baby Yuuna just learn how to walk~" He joked around, walking around in circle with her laughing.

"Want to walk to the set like this?" He asked and she nod quickly like a child. V giggled an followed her needs, walking to the photoshoot set like a pair of baby peguins.

----------------------------------

The background is now changed into a retro background in a monochrome color. Before the photographer got into the set, the couple played around the set. Yuuna walked around the pile of books that was scatered on the middle of the set. Forming a huge love shape on the floor.

"Oppa, try laying down there." V rushed to Yuuna's side and lay down quickly on the floor. Making all sorts of faces that he used when modeling.

"Ohh... It looks nice~" Yuuna complimented. And just when she was about to join him laying down, the photographer steps inside the set.

"Ohh... You already know the concept?"

"What concept?" Yuuna asked the photographer.

"It's a romantic comfy atmosphere of the two couple lying together." The photographer said. V got back to lay down on the floor. Yuuna follow him to lay on the floor.

"Hug her!!" The photographer instructed. V shyly embrace her shoulder close to his chest. Making her giggles with his shivering hands on her shoulder.

"Okay!! Change position!!" The photographer instructed again. V was still lying down, looking up to the ceiling and Yuuna moved to look at his face from above with her chest still on the floor. She giggled a little seeing V's expression change everytime the camera flash appeared.

"V!! Kiss her!!" V snorted a laugh at the photographer sudden demmand. He bite his lips out of nervousness as he saw Yuuna's face above here, only a few centimeters apart from him.

"You're fine with that?" V whispered to Yuuna, she nod slowly. Yuuna lower her head and V's lips captured her forehead gently. Yuuna giggled after a few seconds. Next, Yuuna really want to try something. V was busy changing his expression to the photographer, when she start brushing a few strand of his bangs and got his attention to look at him. She slowly charge forward and press her lips softly on his.

"Okay!! That's a wrap!! Good work!!"

V stood up and can't help of still feeling embarassed about the kiss.

"Were you surprised?" Yuuna asked innocently with a giggle.

"Who wouldn't be surprised?" V laughed dryly. He went to do some monitoring with Yuuna at the photo results and change back to their normal clothes after that.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Q: Was that your first kiss?

V: "With a girl, yes."

PD: Have you ever kiss anyone other than girls?

V: "Uhh... In our first variety show, called Rookie King, Our Chuseok special episode, *giggles* I kissed Hobi-hyung that time. That was really my first kiss. And with a guy."

Q: Are you the type to take initiative in actions like that?

Yuuna: "Well... In the magazine I modeled often had a wedding catalog section and I just copied what I did that time from the magazine *giggles* But it was still embarassing...."

Q: Next up is your wedding ceremony, are you prepared?

V: "Mentally, not. My members will come... Baekhyun-hyung will too.... *sigh* I just hope they won't embarass me to that extent..."

Yuuna: "....No. *giggles* But I'm also happy. I'll meet more of Oppa's friend. ....And Baekhyun Oppa... *giggles* Waa~ I'll meet him in person~~ >.<