Photoshoot

-°-°-°-V's POV-°-°-°-

Today I have a photoshoot session with all of the members. We're taking shoots for a skin health product CF. We've done the commercial shoot yesterday. I've done my first shoot. Now, Suga-hyung is taking his shoots. We're having a nature concept and the shoot is taken in a park. Waiting for my second shoot, I just hang around in the swingset with Jungkook. My phone set unmoved in my hands as I do something for my own amusement.

Jungkook: Isn't that Noona?! Hyung! Are you searching her up?

"Yah! Don't look at other people phone business!!"

Jungkook: She's really different when modeling like that... But somewhat also the same!

"She's naturally beautiful, so that's for sure."

Jungkook: Come to think of it hyung... Have you ever took a photo or selca with Noona?

Jungkook question make a lightning bolt-like image struck me in the head.

".......I haven't."

Jungkook: What?! You're her husband!! What's so hard about taking a picture together?!

"Oh and like you're any better? You always fidget and stuff when the whole group took a picture with a girl sunbaenim!!"

Jungkook: ....That's different -3-

"I don't see the difference since they're all girls!"

I clicked my tongue and continue my business searching for her photo. She done shoots for many magazine covers. And when I was in Japan, I think I kinda saw her face in a poster and magazine covers. I didn't know her that time so I didn't really care. But Hobi-hyung was so hyped about that model. I won't tell him that the japanese model that he's a fan of is actually Yuuna.

I've been with Yuuna for about two months now. She's getting more braver and confident with herself. We always felt comfortable with each other and now, skinships is not a big deal for us. But the furthest skinship I've ever done is just holding her hand and let her head lay on my shoulder.

I felt my phone vibrate and open my messager. My face light up as soon I realize that it was Yuuna.

Yuuna:

Oppa, are you still working? Can I visit you? I just finish my photo shoot.

I smiled reading her messege. I typed a 'yes' as an answer and told her my location now.

I feel like floating-to-the-sky happiness knowing that she will visit me at work again.

----------------------------------

I always pay close watch on the sidewalk that head to the park where I am now. Waiting for Yuuna to come. Hobi-hyung is now taking his shoots and after him, it'll my second shoot. I already re-apply my make up and change my wardrobe. Earlier I wore a pale pink short sleeved tee with plain white shirt and light blue jeans. And while taking the shoots I was told to play with some flowers and wear a flower crown. I'm not used posing a cute and innocent concept but the results turn out surprisingly good. And next, I'll be having a chic concept. Right now I'm dressed in, a simple grey knit sweater and light blue jeans.

"Taehyung-ah." The photographer called for me. "Wait a little bit!" I said. It's not like me to talk back to the photographer. I finally saw a figure of a girl walking this way. I soon know it was Yuuna when she saw my face from afar and start waving her hand highly at me. She skipped and fasten her steps as she come to me. Before I got the time to have a moment with her, the 3Js already hog all of her attention.