Surprise Visit!!

-°-°-°-V's POV-°-°-°-

Just a few more days until our wedding ceremony. Yuuna and I is now cuddling under the same thick blanket on the couch.

"What kind of wedding do you want to have?" I asked abruptly. She hummed for a while.

"I don't know. What are wedding are suppose to be like?" She asked back. I gave a sudden giggle.

"We're both hopeless when coming to this stuff..." I laughed dryly. I start to snuggle closer because of the cold air, making Yuuna giggle of my sudden contact. Just then I heard the doorbell to our house was being pushed by someone. Spontaneously, Yuuna get out from the blanket and jumped out from the couch, in moment that she want to head to the door entrance, I grabbed her wrist quickly to stop her.

"Oppa?"

"Just wait...." I start to giggle from the weird nervous feeling that I had "I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Bwo? You invite someone again?"

"I don't. But I have a strong feeling who is it..." I giggled again. The unreaveled guest outside start to knock on the door.

"Oppa it's rude not to welcome a guest!" Yuuna start to protest "Just wait a little longer..."

"V-ah!!" He shouted my name, making me giggle and want to tease him more. Yuuna finally force free her wrist from my grip and head to the door entrance with my quickly following her from behind. She opens the door and the guest face slips into the allowed opened space of the door, making Yuuna's mouth wide open in happiness.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Q&A

Yuuna:"It's Baekhyun Oppa!! \(>w

Q: Why do you like Baekhyun that much?

Yuuna: "The first EXO song I heard was 'Miracles in December' I heard the vocal's voices one by one and like Baekhyun Oppa voice the most. And since then... I downloaded all of their songs in my phone! *giggles*

Q: Why do you plan a surprise visit to them?

Baekhyun: "It's just two more days before his wedding. And that kid is really clueless about this stuff! He has no experience in dating. And wedding? *sigh* Really... I think V must reach his mid-twenty first before he knew what's a wedding like! I just can't let that kid plan a wedding alone! *in a mother-like tone*"

Q: You saw his wife for the first time... What do you think of her?

Baekhyun: "She's really pretty. I feel like I lost all my senses seeing her! *giggles* It's like... happiness goosebumps was filling my whole body! If I point out an attractive part of her face... It's her eyes! Just like V, her eyes is full of charms! It leads people attention to her with just a single eye contact!"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Did you refuse to open the door in purpose?" Baekhyun-hyung asked. Baekhyun-hyung is one of the sunbaenim I'm close with. He treats me and the other members well. He also like our music and I always feel like having an older brother with a motherly attitude when I'm with him.

"I just have a feeling that you will come, hyung!"

"And so you plan to lock me outside? -_- " He sighed and gave me a box with a quiet heavy contain. "What is it?" I asked.