Wish List

-°-°-°-Author's POV-°-°-°-

One morning in a cafe somewhere in the capital city of Seoul. A man sitting alone on a table set next to a window. His feet can't keep calm and his hands are remain unmoved from holding his phone. Looking outside the window, waiting for his wife to come.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On the other side, a girl is skipping her steps excitedly. Wearing a white sweater with cat print on it doubled with a yellow parka hoodie, tan shorts with black legging, dark brown cowboy boots and denim jeans bagpack. She paced up her steps as soon the cafe as the meeting place was visible. It's been 5 days since she meet her husband. They've only been texting each other that time they didn't see each other. She saw a glass window on the cafe she was about to pass. There's a huge posibilities that he's sitting there. She squat down and walk slowly behind the rectangular shrubs.

Meanwhile, V feels like the shrubs outside the window start moving suspiciously. He got up from his seat and take a good look at it. He laughed as soon he saw his wife squating behind the shrubs. He suddenly got an idea and took out his phone from his pocket. He typed something on his face and wrote something on a sticky note. Placing his phone and the sticky note on the table, he quickly hide somewhere. This time, it's not him getting surprised!

After some effort of long squating, she finally got infront of the cafe door. She carefully pushed open the door. Walking inside slowly and found that he was not there. She only found his phone and a sticky note with the writing 'touch the phone screen'. She touch the phone screen and found a writing "Boo! \(^O^)/"

"Boo!!"

"Aaahh!!!" She jumped in surprise as soon she felt a pair of hands start touching her shoulders. She wasn't mad, but instead laughing along with him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa." She greet politely and he greeted back. He ask her to sit on the chair infront of him. She took a seat and put her bagpack on her thigh.

"Aren't you cold wearing only that?"

"I'm wearing a jacket so it's fine!" She answered. She steal a glance at V who was drinking his beverage. She can't help to think that, he become more handsome since they first meet. In their first meeting, his hair was silky and straight, his front bangs was cut straight in the same lenght like a bowl shape cut. It makes him looks cute and innocent. Now his hairstyle is styled a little more messy with his bangs combed to the left. He also wears full frame black glasses this time.

"Oppa, you wear glasses?"

"Oh this? It's a fashion glasses." He answered cutely, she nod with a light blush on her cheeks. "Why are you wearing it now?"

"Cuz I want to look cool infront of you." He said honestly, makig her blush and got even more embarassed.

"In the time we didn't meet, what did you do Oppa?"

"Hmm... I mostly practice with my group members. We hang out too sometimes."

"Did you mention anything about me to them?" She start to get curious when he says his group members. "I don't want to, but they kind of force me to..."

"You're not the type that talks about your wife to your friends?" She said. V just laugh as soon he hears that. Her tone was neutral but there was a slight dagger that was put in her words.

"No!! It's not that!!" He tries to explain it "I mean... I just don't want they take a liking to you if I start bragging about you to them..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××