Angel XIII

Leaving the gym Lukas has on his mansion, I rush upstairs to the bedroom I'm currently sleeping in

Today is the day of the fundraiser, where every leader of the illegal business shows up, and pretends not to have enemies with anyone inside. It's stupid really.

I decided to do a quick workout before starting to get ready, and since it's six pm almost no one was at the gym basement, which is good.

I like being alone.

Loneliness is considered my friend by now.

Stepping inside the shower cubicle, I put the water on cold and take a deep breath before putting myself below the shower head.

The cold water cascades down my body and hair, making me sigh.

I prefer warm showers but after sweating the cold water feels good against my skin, principally against the scalp of my hair. It also helps with the muscles, it's a win-win situation.

Leaving the shower after exfoliating and conditioning my hair, I wrap a towel around my body and hair, and head to the closet.

I've put some clothes on the hangers but half is still on the suitcases, mostly the ones I'm not sure if I'll need.

My fingertips rake all the dresses and formal clothes I have, and stop when I see a black two piece set of pants and a strapless top.

This will do.

I grab my black Louboutin heels, with the red sole, and walk back to the bed dropping the outfit above it.

I lotion all my body, do soft waves through my hair, and my makeup is based on a smoky eye and a red lipstick.

Quickly, I dress my two piece set, and put perfume all over me. I put my piercings on my ear, and free the ponytail loosening my waves.

Grabbing my phone that's blasting my spotify songs, I see it's almost 9pm. That thing starts in a hour and I have no idea how long it's the distance.

Shutting down the music, I walk out of the bedroom and when turning around from closing the door, I'm faced with Lukas leaving his bedroom.

He's wearing a black suit similar to the one he wore on his party.