Angel XXV

You're going to make a good mother one day

I punch repeatedly the black bag, my hits making the impact echo through the empty gym, as I groan feeling the pain on my fingers.

My hands are only covered with white tape, I left my gloves upstairs.

That sentence runs through my mind reminding me how much of a fuck up I am.

You're going to make a good mother one day.

Grunting and punching the bag repeatedly, my arms ache with pain, begging me to rest.

I don't.

Why am I getting so fucking angered over that? It's not like I want to have babies.

I want them as far as possible.

Ok, maybe years ago, when I was the innocent little girl thinking I would live in a castle and daydreamed about a fairytale of a life, I wanted to be a mother.

But shit changes. I was given the opportunity, I lost it.

Even if now, I wasn't such a messed up brain and wanted to, my body can't give me that.

And it's not like I would find a fucking prince charming.

I'm designed to to be alone and that's alright with me. Sometimes it's better alone.

The world in my eyes is too cruel to even bring a human being to the world. Why would I want to put a person through the same as me?

I know how hard it is and the consequences even if we escape.

Dreams and realities we make up on our heads are ruined, and when we find ourselves aware that our real life won't ever pass the shit we're in, it makes us wish to give up everything.

"What, goddammit?" I shout, finally stopping and taking my headphones out.

I could hear Lukas calling me from the distance, but thought if I ignored he would eventually leave.

Guess not.

Panting and looking back at his half naked figure, I glare into his hazel eyes.

He glares back. "What are you doing?"

Doesn't he has eyes?

"Feeding my fish." I retort sarcastically, making him roll his eyes.

I roll mine.

"I'm starting to get sick of your smart ass mouth, sweetheart. Careful." He growls, stepping towards me.

"You're all bark and no bite, Moretti."

A gasp leaves my lips when I'm suddenly being slammed against the elastic ropes of the box ring, where the guys combat.

Lukas pins my wrists at one rope, his hands curling around my wrists and rope simultaneously, keeping me stuck there.