Angel XL

Groaning, I roll closer to the warmth engulfing my body, my forehead colliding with something hard

When that something chuckles, my eyes snap open, and I groan some more seeing the amused face of Lukas.

What a displeasure.

We crashed in my house last night, and now here we are...

Rolling away again, I rub my eyes and look towards the digital clock above my nightstand, seeing that it's almost one pm.

We did stayed up late.

"What are you doing here?" I gruff out.

He could've just left, no need for a fucking note or anything. He would be doing me a huge ass favor by leaving before I woke up.

"Nothing."

"Then leave."

"Christ...you're worse in the mornings." Lukas grumbles, making me blink at him.

"Fuck off."

He rolls his eyes, and thankfully, his phone rings, making him groan. I take that as my cue to head to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and take off the tangles on my dyed red hair, before entering the shower cubicle, the warm water relaxing my sore muscles.

Last night was a fucking waste, if I knew this sooner I would probably not ruin my black Aston Martin, and save a trip to Moretti's presence.

Unfortunately for me, Coach did not make me a human weapon with super powers, like predict the future or read people minds from afar.

That would be cool.

They made me into a weapon and told me to find peace. Ruin my life was the only thing they did better.

Hearing the doors below the sink open and close, I see Lukas figure squatted down through the foggy glass wall.

He's probably looking for a toothbrush, that's down there exactly.

He can leave after that, I really am looking forward to crash on my couch or something.

But, of course...

Today isn't my lucky day, isn't it?

The fucker had to come inside the shower, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Goodbye. You're free to go." I mumble.

Lukas ghost of a smile appears at his lips as he  grabs my hips, flushing me with him. "I don't feel like it."

"I do. See you in three moths, with Dimtri's head on my hand." I flash him a fake smile and turn around, washing my face.

Obviously, being the thick skull he is, Lukas wraps a hand around my throat, the other palming my boob.