Angel LVIII

Lukas said he had something to show me, and we're now facing the building of the club, a huge red sign on top with the word 'Angel',  smaller letters  bellow reading 'nightclub'

Wow.

I could jump above him right now, and fuck the shit out of him.

Not once, anyone gave a second of thought or consideration about gifting me something, even the smallest of things, with something that I really loved in it. Something so private that it'd mean a sort of intimacy between. And this... this has it all.

Red, my favorite color, Angel, the name he calls me mostly, and apart of who I am, and to top it all... a strip club. The free place I had when hell was surrounding me. And he doesn't even know all about it.

"What do you think?" His deep, smooth voice asks beside me, my eyes still trained on the red sign, my mouth dry, my heart pounding.

"It's...perfect." I whisper, a grin making its way on my lips.

I'm starting to smile way too much around him.

Finally looking at him, I lick my dry lips. "Thank you." I say, the sincerity on my voice being the most I've ever used in my life.

He has always cared about me at his own way, and this just proves that he pays attention to me, even the little things that make me, me.

I never had that, but it's an amazing feeling.

"It's nothing." He shrugs a shoulder. 

He couldn't be more wrong

Grabbing the side of his t-shirt and pulling him to me, I clash our lips together, his hands gripping my ass as he flushes us closer, our tongues dancing together.

"It's a lot to me." I breath out,pulling away. 

Lukas teeth drag my bottom lip before he gives it a last peck.

"Let's go inside. Here's your keys." He hands me a pair of them, making me rush to the door, opening the space.

It's the same as my other visit, but this time the couches are without their wrappers, showing their black leather coating. Some drinks are already exposed, various colors, and shapes of the bottles giving spice to the space decoration.

"When does it open?"I question still in awe with it's interior.

"There's a few people coming in today, including girls. I'll be in the office and you can talk to them here, or in a private room, your choice."

Gosh, I want to suck his dick. He'll be on for a hell of a blowjob when we get to his house... I'll make his legs shake.

"Stop looking at me like that." Lukas warns, eyebrow raised. 

I bite the inside of my cheek not to grin. "Like what?"

"With that fucking horny gleam you have."

"Eyes don't lie." I smirk, making him groan and reach for my waist, joining us close. "Don't test me, we can debut a fucking VIP room before this even opens."