Angel LIV

"Come on

"Come on."

Moretti shakes me awake, making me groan.

This fucker wants to get his dick shot.

"Let me." I grumble, snuggling my body on the sheets.

"Angel. Wake up." He shakes my shoulder once more, and grabbing the pillow where my head is, I hit him with it.

"Fuck. Off. Moretti." I growl with each hit.

The fucker chuckles and snatches the pillow from my grasp, hitting my ass with it.

I know he has a gun in here somewhere.

Reaching my hand below the mattress, he grabs it. "Don't you dare, angel."

"Then let me be."

"Alright. I'll see the turtles on my own."

Huh?

Turning around to face him, I clutch the sheet to my naked body.

"You're bluffing." I narrow my eyes, Lukas smirks. "Watch me."

Rolling my eyes I throw the sheets away from my body, the soothing coldness hitting my warm  skin, hazel eyes eyeing me up and down.

Typical.

But I'll admit I'm excited. It's something that always fascinated me as a kid.

"Are you bluffing, Moretti?" I stand in front of him, my finger digging in his face shoulder as he seats in the mattress, in all his naked glory.

Lukas moves to seat at the edge of the bed, legs spread as his hands land on my bare ass, my legs touching his, making me try really fucking hard not to look down at his semi-hard.

Instead I force myself to stare only at his hazel-greenish eyes.

"I'm not." He mutters, brushes his nose through my flat stomach, making me pull slightly back. "That tickles."

And turns me on.

"Does it?" He whispers back, his lips trailing upwards, his teeth taking small loving bites off my skin, making me clench my teeth.

"Lukas." I warn.

His lips kiss the below my left breast, before he slaps my ass. "You stink."

I do not.

"You suck." I grumble and back away, heading to the the bathroom.

I do need a shower but I don't stink.

"Elektra." His voice calls out as I open the bathroom door, my eyes locking on his as I raise a questioning brow.

"I love you."

My heart stops and I close the door behind me softly.

I do too. I just can't bring myself to say it.