Angel XXIII

Some say that what we're living now isn't the whole book, but merely a chapter

Maybe with situations and happenings that's true, but what about our inner self?

Our emotions or feelings?

I feel numb for years, the only thing that seems I'm allowed to feel is anger.

I don't remember being happy, or feel any other emotion besides anger. If I'm not angry then I don't feel nothing, it's monotonous.

Last night I had to get off of the bedroom, my demons were clouding my mind, and it was something that I wasn't in the mood for.

Speaking of last night... the last thing I remember is being on the couch, why the hell am I on the bed?

Did I walk here and don't remember?

Looking around, I hear soft breaths and a weight above my waist.

What the fuck?

Oh, hell no.

Seeing Lukas figure laying beside me, his arm around me, but his body still at distance from mine, I roll away, and yelp lowly when I almost fall off the bed.

I'm still clothed so we didn't fuck... then why is he here? I never slept with a man, not even after sex, I dip out as soon as he comes.

Life laws. It is what it is.

I must be delusional... right? I'm seeing things, that's it.

Quickly walking to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face with cold water.

Walking back he's still here.

Jesus fuck, what the heck?

I slap his shoulder. "Moretti."

He hums, eyes still closed and hair locks falling on his face.

"Wake the fuck up princess." I gruff out, shaking him. His hand grabs my wrist roughly.

"What?" He snaps, his voice hoarse from sleep.

That's kind of hot, not going to lie.

"Out. What the fuck are you doing here in the first place?"

"You wanted."

I scoff. "Truly doubt it. Out, now."

"It's my house. If I want to keep laying here, I will." Lukas shrugs not making a move to leave.

Fucking asshole.

"Fuck you. Get out, Moretti." I snap, growing impatient by the second.

Why the hell haven't I killed him yet?

Lukas stands up and huffs out to the ceiling before locking his hazel eyes on me, anger swirling through them.

"Fix that fucking attitude before I do, sweetheart." He growls warningly,  making me roll my eyes and head to the door.