Angel LIX

ANGEL

"Angel." Lukas groans close to my ear, dick rock hard rubbing against my ass, as we spoon on his bed.

I've slept here again, and I guess both of us woke up horny. 

His lips were on my neck, and his thickness against my ass, making me aroused as soon as my eyes opened.

Breathing heavily, I remove my panties and t-shirt, leaving me fully naked as I grind my ass on Lukas dick.

"Hurry up, Moretti." I complain, fingers fisting the sheets as his own circle my clit, his hot mouth sucking on my neck.

I'm neither a morning person nor patient, and I really want him inside of me right now.

I gasp as he grabs my leg, his fingers digging on my skin as he positions it above his own. We groan as he slides inside of me, his large thickness stretching my walls.

"Yes." I whimper as he rocks his hips, at a steady and sharp pace, making me feel him deeper in this position, no barrier between us.

We got used to fucking without condom, and although I trust him to pull out, it's risky waters. I'll have to remember to slip one on next time.

Right now, I just can't care to stop him.

I groan, teeth sinking in my bottom lip as his hand fits around my throat with a rough squeeze of his fingers, as he tilts my head back in a way that allows him to put his lips against my cheek.

"Has the bitchy attitude fucked off already? Do I have to fuck you better?" He rasps with a hard edge to his tone in my ear, his hot pants brushing my skin, my red hair sprawled on my face and pillow. I can feel it cling to the back of my neck as it mixes with sweat.

"As if you don't like it." I tease, my voice lacing in a pant, his cock pounding inside of me, making me burn all over with ecstasy.

It's needed way more that this to take the bitch out of me.

He's rough and sharp with his dick, dominant over my body, just how I love it.

"I don't. You piss me the fuck off." He grunts, my back gluing to his chest, forming sweat, as my loud moans echo through the bedroom walls.

My fingers grip the empty pillow beside my head, as I draft it closer to my face and bury myself in it, muffling my loud cries of pleasure.

"Don't." Lukas spanks my ass, making my eyebrows furrow further, a whimper escaping my lips. "I want the whole fucking house to hear you're mine."

Soon, the pillow is being ripped away, right as he pounds even harder, punishing me and making my eyes roll back at the same time his fingers pinch my erected nipple. A loud cry of his name slips my lips, right before I tell him I hate him.

"I'm not a fucking property." I try to snap, but my mouth betrays me right away by crying out in pleasure, my eyes rolling back to the point that I don't know if they're closed or not. His subtle beard brushes my cheek, as Lukas trails hot kisses down my ear, to my jaw and neck.

With his foot, he stretches my other leg further, opening more my legs, and I scream as he pounds harder, the mattress rocking with our bodies.

He fucks me so good.

My lungs try to catch air through pants, my body burning from his fucking, as I claw my nails around the arm holding me close by my throat. "Yes, Lukas! Fuck!" I scream, grinding my ass on him.