NEWS!

Here's the dealio,

I realize how many views and how much attention this book has gotten, especially lately, but I've finally come to the decision that I should go ahead and edit the book. I wrote this years ago when I was still in high school when I had no real clue how to write, spell, or use grammar, and proper punctuations.

Don't get me wrong I still don't. I'm learning on the job and fighting a learning disability.

There is a lot in this book that needs to be fixed or changed so I won't be doing the editing here on Wattpad. I've moved it to another source so I can get input and help from some of my friends and family who are far more qualified to edit than myself. With that process I'll be adding and removing a lot of things so you might want to give it a re-read when the final version is finally done. I've also been thinking about once I am done that I could go ahead and self publish on amazon like i've done with another book I finished years ago called Big Dreams. (Link at the end) If that's the case I will put up the first few chapters as a freebie.

Also I'm holding a little contest and you can tell your friends. I'm going to need a book cover. So All submissions for book covers can be send to itsvannasmail@gmail.com the subject line must be BOOK COVER SUBMISSION or I will not see it. I've very blind so the all caps will get my attention. The winner will receive a $50 dollar Visa gift card and will also get credit for it written in the book. Last submission will be accepted on May 1st 2022. The winner will be announced on the 10th. I will also be making a youtube video of my favourites and the winner so if you'd like a shoutout please also attach whatever username you'd like to be used. I honestly can't wait to see all the submissions!

Official rules will be posted on the conversation tab of my profile.

Thank You so much and I love each and every one of you. Coming with me on this journey has been very special and I'll never forget it.

In the mean time if you'd like to continue reading more read the sequel The Secrets We Keep on this account or you can check out my main account RedWriter3 and check out other books I have like Behind Bars, Baby On My Doorstep, and RobinHood. (All are being edited as well) As well as Big Dreams on Amazon (More of a Children and Pre-Teen Book, I wrote it for my niece, but if you'd still like to read it of course.) Link below.

https://www.amazon.ca/Big-Dreams-Book-ebook/dp/B07VJCQ2NM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Savanna+Leigh&qid=1612033393&s=books&sr=1-1

Thank You,

Savanna