thirteen

NOTE: Dollhouse is being split into two parts

NOTE: Dollhouse is being split into two parts. Both will be updated as one in this book. Part One: "The Domino Effect"will be coming to an end with Chapter 14.

SWEET HELL, MAIAH MANSER

Matthew is sound asleep when I wake up the next morning

Matthew is sound asleep when I wake up the next morning. After the unprecedented nightmare, my dreams were graceful and happy. A perfect view of life with Matthew. With a white picket fence and all. The complete package. I watch Matthew's chest rise and fall as I think about it. A smile grows on my face. I trace a finger over the curve of his biceps. Moving my fingers down, his cock grows erect at my touch. If he heard me last night if at all, I want that to be the last thing on his mind when he wakes.

I move down his body, on my knees between his legs, until I'm up close and personal with his erection. Grasping the base, I flick my tongue on the crown. I spent some time giving him attention before hearing those soft moans I love so much. His hips move in a needy reaction, moving as I take him inside my mouth. I can practically taste the remains of both of us from last night. The hand that wraps around my hair makes me moan around him.

"Fuck," I hear him groan, increasing the grip on my hair.

My movements increase as he takes control of me. My throat tries to fight the harsh thrusts he's delivering. I gag. I keep my firm hold on him. My eyes water as I fight to breathe around him. He lifts my head by my hair; I hiss in pain and take him into my mouth again. His orgasm comes, making me swallow as fast as possible, the warmth filling my throat and my heart.

Once that's over, I crawl back up over him in a straddling position. His erection between finds the warmth of me threatening at the entrance. I take his mouth. Our teeth clash with each other, adding bass to our rhythms. I grind against him. A gasp leaves me as it rubs against my clit, providing sweet stimulation. His body dances with mine, reaching between us. Hearing that intake of breath as I squeeze, I slowly guide him inside me.

Laying on him, burying my face into his neck, circling my hips as I do so. He groans in response. I hum back at him, naturally, as if every cell knows my body is his. Then I grind myself against his sturdy hips. His hands find my hips while I find my rhythm quickly. Matthew didn't take control of the thrusts as he had. He only helps me lift. Continuing my tempo, his fingers dig into my skin, marking me. Claiming what is his. It only makes me increase my pace. My clit rubs against him, giving me extra stimulation. His muscles tense. He orgasms. His wetness mixes with mine. The feel of his release drives me overboard. I clench around him, milking him, riding the wave of my climax. I let myself collapse completely over his body. His arms wrap around me, thrusting his hips.