twenty-five

DAISY, ASHNIKKO

DAISY, ASHNIKKO

Is this how the honeymoon phase feels like?

I cannot begin to express the bliss I am feeling right now. Matthew sleeps behind me with his arms around my middle, cradling me and our baby to me. His warmth is creating a warming aura around us. I want to stay in his arms forever. This is the best feeling. Matthew moves, placing a kiss on my temple. I moan at the feeling and the erect length that's pressing against my bottom.

"What are you thinking?" he mumbles. "I can hear you in my sleep."

I laugh softly at his words. "Just how much I love being in your arms. It's peaceful."

"I love this too."

"Matthew," I mumble.

"Yes?" he replies.

"I must go to The Warehouse to make that delivery," I say.

"I know." He remains silent for some time before speaking up again. "I'll go with you."

I twist in his arms to look again, cramming my breasts against his chest. "No."

My voice comes out cold, almost as if I was scolding a child. "I can't let you do that."

His hand cups the only cheek on face he can. "And I won't let you go on your own. You can't fight me on this."

I'm about to retort something back to him to let him know I could and would. His mouth lands on mine, obliterating anything words that would have come. Matthew moans into my mouth. His hand leaves my cheek and travels down between us. Trailing behind my thigh, my leg is lifted up to his waist.