twenty-one

*clears throat*😈

DO IT FOR ME, ROSENFELD

Alexander leads me away from the crowd with Tori in tow. Down the dirt path, we come to a halt in front of a small glass building. Placing his hand on the lock system, it's scanned and the lock engages. I'm taken into a sterile, white room where a single bed awaits. There's a strap of rope on the bedframe and a blindfold on the covers. Dear God. This looks like a hospital. If a hospital were built for sexual escorting. It even smells clean.

"You'll need to place that blindfold over your eyes," Alex says. "And strip down."

"Okay," I reply. Nerves have wrecked me already. "Anything else."

"There's a Mist pill on the nightstand. Place it on your tongue and it will dissolve on its own," Alexander continues. "Tori will tie to the bed frame."

"Do I have to be tied down?" I ask.

"Mist works best like this. You have to feel it. Let it take over," Tori replies before Alex does. "Being blindfolded allows you to concentrate on the feelings it arouses."

"And being tied?" I ask.

"An added bonus," Alex smirks.

I-- "Okay."

I do as Alex has said, letting my soft pink dress fall to the floor. Alex is gentlemanly enough to turn away. I see a wardrobe-like stand where multiple sex toys are stored. Then Tori helps me place the blindfold in place then onto the bed. Lifting my arms up, she secures me in the room.

"Open," she says.

I comply, opening my mouth. A soft tablet is dropped onto my tongue. It quickly begins to dissolve. Closing my mouth, I let it run its course.

"You're ready," she says. "We'll be near, in case anything goes south."

I find myself nodding at her words. Then I hear her leave the room, closing the door.