Chapter #1 Do I Know You ??

Someone's POV*

Tring~~~~tring~~~~tring~~~~tring~~~~
Tzuyu reached her mobile on the side table and answer the call even without looking at it

Tring~~~~tring~~~~tring~~~~tring~~~~Tzuyu reached her mobile on the side table and answer the call even without looking at it

"hello" tzuyu answer the call while rubbing her temple from two fingers her while eyes are still closed.

"why why.... W.. Wh.. Whyyy" she heard a girl's voice and she is sobbing in the other side in the call.

Tzuyu sit down on the bed and open her eyes to check who is that calling her. But she doesn't recognize the number.. Seems like a wrong number.

"hello do i know you?" tzuyu ask but instead of saying who is that she can hear only sobbing hard from the other line.

"hyun ah yaa~~~please mm... Please.. Give me one chance. I will leave my job. I will find something else. Its my fault that i didn't told you about my job. Please please i can't let you go. I will die without you" tzuyu lay down again on the bed while she is listening to the call.

"i know you don't wanna talk to me. But please don't leave me please don't abandon me same like my parents.. I have only you and chan in my life hyun ah ya~~" tzuyu is keep listening to the girl who sobbing without telling anything.

And she feel soo bad about hearing her sad voice.she wants to say that stop crying, But after while without knowing both of them fall a sleep.

'TZUYU'

our main character she is 21 years old, a model and she is the CEO of knowing entertainment company in korea called CT entertainment

"baby you didn't even send me a message that you reached home"

"mom when i reached hotel i just lay down on the bed. But without knowing i fall a sleep,Im sorry"

"its okey my love.. Daddy said that maybe you fall a sleep soo we didn't disturb you"

"i was soo exhausted mom.... I really don't wanna travel but i missed you guys.. Don't you think that you can stay here mom?"

"how can i baby.. See your daddy even doesn't know how to make coffee for his self soo think how i will leave this old baby" tzuyu's mom said and laughed