Chapter # 21 Worthless

-
-
-
-
-
-
Sana's POV ***

"why am i here?" i ask tzuyu. Im in in front of her main door.she didn't respond she just opened the door for me and dragged me inside.

"stay here i will bring some water for you to drink" she said and leave me in the living room. After minutes she came with a bottle of water. And handled it to me.

"mm take this and drink" she said i open it and drink..

"wanna eat something?" she ask me. I don't have apatite anyway

"no it's fine. Maybe i will just go home tzuyu"

"are you insane or what sana? Don't be too much stubborn" she shout at me.

"hey why are you shouting at me?" is she mad at me? I did nothing.

"see the time its midnight and you are drunk at that fucking club and dancing like hell.." she shout and stop. I was just sitting on the couch while looking up at her.

She is walking here to there with angry face.

"and there was a dude. He try to touch you.. And you still drunk you still wanna go home at this time? I don't know what's wrong with you. You are just i don't understand" she keep shouting

"why you even care?" i even don't know from where that works came. But i know it shouldn't came out from my mouth.

"why do i care? Why do i?? How many how many fucking times i should tell you sana i like you i like you i like you.. And i know that you don't care but im... Im just always trying to protect you... I just don't wanna see you get hurt" she sat beside me and hold my both hands. I saw tears are falling from her eyes.

"i know you are happy with jin.. I just... I just i don't know im just getting jealous by seeing you two together.. Im.. Im just being honest. I don't wanna lie to you i can't"

"hey hey i didn't meant to make you cry"i withdraw my hand from her and wipe her tears. Ohhh god why did i make her cry.

" sorry sana "

" sorry for what?? "

" sorry for that ignoring you at the restaurant .. I... I.. I don't know i just wanna try every that i can have you.. Im  soo selfish" she confess that she ignored me at the restaurant..

And she said that she will do anything to have me?? Is she that much obsessed with me? Really tzuyu?

"hey im not worth it tzuyu im worthless .. Just just please don't waste your time on me"i said she looks at me

" who said that you are a worthless person??? For me you are everything sana... I just i don't know im soo soo in love with you.. I don't know how to explain it. I don't wanna lose you. When i saw you with jin i really wanna snatch you from him. I really don't wanna see you with him"she keep confessing. Im thinking who is drunk me or her?

"tzuyu i think it's better that i will leave" i said she stand up from the couch. I can see her back only she didn't face to me.

I stand and walk to the main door. She didn't follow me. I just came out and look for a taxi. When i reached the gate before i open it She grab my wrist and pull me.

I didn't even get time to look at her face all i know is her lips on mine. What.. What what is going on. I just don't know how to respond i was just shocked her eyes are closed while mine are still open. I pulled my face away..

"what the hell tzuyu?"

"im.. I--i--i am soo sorry sana" she said stuttering

I didn't even talk back i open the gate and get out immediately.

"sana please don't leave! Im sorry please im - - im just"

"just wahat tzuyu?? Just what??" i shout she was looking at me. And i saw a taxi was coming to our direction so i rise my hand to stop the taxi. And he stopped it in front of me.

I open the door as fast i could but she stopped me. She put her hand over my hand.

" please don't leave "

I try to open the door but she hold my hand firmly. I look at her.

"hey are you going to get in or no?" the taxi driver shout at us.

"she is not.. Mister you can leave... Go" she said and handled some money to the driver.

"what's wrong with you tzuyu? Im going home" i shout at her.

"i will do it.. Mmm i will drive you home please mm.. Let's go inside it's soo cold in here" she said that with her bossy voice

"stop being stubborn tzuyu this is what i don't like from you. You are soo stubborn" i said and walked inside again. Its really cold in outside.

She followed me. I sat down on the couch again. She immediately ran to the upstairs and bring a coat with her.

She stand bit far from me and offer the coat for me. I grabbed it and wear it.

"come i will drop you" she took the lead i just follow her. She open the passenger seat and walk back to driving seat and sat.

I sit down on the passenger seat and buckle the seat belt.

She didn't talked to me at  all while she was driving. I keep stealing glance at her.

Suddenly our kissing scene came to my vision. Her lip on me again, that feeling.. Ahh i must be insane. Hey sana you have boyfriend stop thinking about this things.

Its cheating. And this tzuyu is soo stubborn. I sake my head to let out my thoughts.

We reached my apartment. And its 3 am. It's really late. I saw tzuyu she saw shaking her head to not to fall a sleep. Ahh its dangerous if i let her go back.

"come with me inside" i just told her even without looking at her. After i said that i get out from the car.

I just walked inside the building and pressed the  elevator button to come down. When it came i went in i saw tzuyu was following.

And i wait for her. When we enter to the apartment light was off. Its mean jihyo and jeongyeon is sleeping.

I just turned on the light in the kitchen. Soo that there is no to much bright. Tzuyu sat on the sofa. I walked to my room and bring pillow and new blanket for her.

She was surprised seeing that. I played it beside her on the sofa. She stand up

"i will go back" she said. She is getting in to my nerves.

"i said sleep" i took the blanket and throw it to her and head back to my room.

Im getting soo mad. I took my clothes and went inside the washroom to take a bath. After i finished i feel want to drink water.

I walk out from my room. I saw tzuyu was sleeping on the couch. Its funny because that blanket is not enough to cover her full body she feet are outside. Its really makes me laugh.

I fix her blanket and kneel down beside her. Ther is hair on her face covering her beautiful face i remove it feom her face and place it behind her ear.

She is soo beautiful. She looks soo calm.

"im sorry tzuyu. Im just... I just don't know how to respond to your proposal. I just don't know how to react. It doesn't mean that i don't like you. I like you soo much. Soo much i just don't know what to do. Im already with jin. And i can't cheat on him. Even though he is annoying"

"can't you just stop wasting your time one me tzuyu? Can't you just stop being nice to me? Can't you just stop giving me feelings about you?. Every time when you doing something special being nice to me giving me different feelings. And when i saw you with that girl in that restaurant gave me Jealousy feelings. And when you kiss me earlier i wanna kiss you back i wanna do it. But i don't know what stops me. Maybe im being coward like hell? "since she is still sleeping i slowly reach her lips.

One peck will not woke up her right?? I lean forward and press my lips on her. It was a quick one. I pull my face away to look at her.

Her eyes are still closed. I stand up to leave but i feel someone grabbed my wrist in turn immediately. She is awake she immediately stand up and press her lips one me