Chapter# 38 Spoiler

Sana's POV*

She is driving to the restaurant but this shuhua is keep calling her. I already make her mobile silent mode. But finally she saw it. She answered chaaa. She did it.

And she said that when we going for lunch also. What if she follow us to there. Im gonna murder tzuyu.

"something bothers you?" she ask me i don't wanna show her bad mood because she was excited to come for the date.

"no" i just reply short. She grabbed my hand and kiss my hand.

We were waiting for our food but as i expected yes here we go. Ahhhh i will really gonna kill tzuyu.

"heyyy" shuhua wrapped her arms around tzuyu shoulder from the back and kissed her cheek. Tzuyu was sitting on the table with me.

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. Tzuyu noticed my reaction. She hold shuhua's hand and remove it from her shoulder.

"why you are here? Tzuyu ask while glancing at me.

" ohh you told me that you will have lunch here soo i just wanna see you. And anyway here food is the best" shuhua said.

I wanna grab her hair and throw outside from the restaurant. That much im mad. Should i tell her that im Tzuyu's girlfriend? Ahh im going crazy. My leg is tapping under the table very fast.

"oh.." tzuyu replied. Oh?? Only oh??

"oh hey sana" shuhua greet me i just gave fake smile. No choice.

"soo wanna join us" Tzuyu ask.. Really?? She wants her to join?? Okay do whatever you want. I will just stay quiet.

.
.
.
.
After food came we eat. But while eating shuhua is too much talking. She sometimes hold Tzuyu's hand and talks. Wahh i was like third wheel..

Im gonna let her sleep on the coach today. No mercy promise. Even before she left she kissed and hugs. I was standing beside them like what the heck.

"are you jealous?" she ask. What the heck. What kind of question is that?

"no im not" i said and i just look out from the window. We are on the traffic, waiting for the green light. I heard that she unlocked her seat belt.

Then i feel her palm on my cheek. She is facing me. She looks soo innocent with her specs.

And ahhh what im thinking im angry now. Should not fall for her. She need punishment.

I just slapped her hand. She chuckled and hold my hand again and kissed my lips. And the same time everything went blurry.

-
-
-
-
A/N

Spoiler guys 😏😏😏😏

Free to comment. And see you in next chapter