Chapter # 44 Together Again

Sana's POV ***

I woke up feeling there is someone is sleeping beside me. Of course it's her. I don't know what gonna happen to us next. But i want her.

I get more closer to her embrace.i miss her soo much. I can't explain that.

"good morning beautiful" she talk with her sleepy sexy voice. I lift my head from her chest. And i touch her face. To feel her,I feel that she is smiling.

"why you smiling?"

"nothing. It's just feeling good" i stop my hand on her cheek and i keep my head on her chest again.

"im scared"

"why??"

"i don't know, it's just" she kiss my lips.

"what you wanna eat? Want some pancake?"

"mm sounds good.. Can i?"

"of course, but first you want me to help you for shower or?"

"no i can do it" i reply her immediately. I can do it alone.

"soo okay let me wash first" she place kiss on my crown and i feel she stands out from the bed. I badly wanna see her. But how can i.

I just wait on the bed while just staring at the darkness.then i heard door opening.

"im done i will go down Okey"

Tzuyu's POV ***

Im making pancake for us.

-
-
-
"Are you done? “i heard the voice behind me. I leave the pan and immediately walk to her. I held her wrist to guide her to the kitchen.

" i can do it" she said but i didn't let her hand go.

"sit in here until i finish" i lift her up from her waist and let her sit on the kitchen counter.

She was surprised she immediately hold my both shoulders.

"it's Okey" i whisper to her. She nodded.

I just stare at her. I rack her hair behind her ear. She is beautiful. She is looking at me. But i know that she can't see me.

Touch her nose, she close her eyes. I touch her eyes, her pinkish cheek. She is blushing i cares her lips from my thumb.

I don't know why i can feel my heart beat is fast. I lean forward slowly. We are just inches away from each other.

Suddenly she sniff. I was stopped by that. 'am i smell bad breath?' i check immediately but no im not. She sniff again

"tzuyu something burning" she said. I look back at my pancake pan.

Holy shit my pancake is burning.i turned off the fire and then I threw the burned pancake to the dustbin and threw the pan to the sink.

"oh god almost" i just said. She laughed i walk back to her.

"why you laughing?"

"see you even can't make pancake. You going to burn whole house" she said while laughing

"hey its not like that. You just distract me that's why"

"ohh soo it's my fault?" she said she laughed and pout. i don't know i just hold her both cheeks and kiss her.

her eyes was wide open. like her first kiss was stolen by me. she is adorable, i can feel  her breath on my nose and lips.

i guess she can feel the same. because we are just inches apart. i miss kissing her i.. i just miss her soo much.

"i miss you" i said finally. and tears are falling feom her eyes. i wiped it from my thumb. She don't deserve this life.

"im sorry" i said

"why..why you sorry"

"for everything i did to you. For everything happened to you because of me. If i don't come to your life you will fine. And now see"

"hey.. Hey Don't say like that. You are the best thing ever happened to me in my life. I don't regret doing that tzuyu. If it happens again i will do it again and again. You are precious to me"she said and she was looking for my face to hold.

I grabbed her hand and help her to find my face. She feel my tears on the cheek. She wiped it.

"don't say that again mm" she said and she placed her forehead on mine. We stay like that for a while. But someone interrupt us.

We heard main door lock is opening. I look at the direction and wait to see who was that.

"sanaaaa" it was Mina's voice

"sha sha" it's son chaeyoung. This traitor.

"mina, chaeng im here in the kitchen" sana shout Both of them walk to the kitchen. Both were surprised seeing me with her in here.

I held sana's waist and help her to get down from the counter.

"tzuyu?"

A/N

Hey guys it's me again. Sorry guys im late update. And i was about to finish the story but i think i will make one more chapter

😁😁😁

Sorry for grammar errors guys