Chapter # 45 Happy Ending

Tzuyu's POV ***

"don't be scared im here mm. I will wait you outside for you okey i promise"

"promise me" she said i kiss her crown

"i promise" when i said that she smiled

"mina... Please" i hold Mina's both hands.

"tzuyu believe me. Nothing will happen to her mm" mina said but im still scared.

"i will be here mm" for last time i kiss her lips. She kiss me back. Tears are falling from both of us.

Mina and her assistants took sana to the operation room. It's Dday, Sana's surgery.

She agreed to do it. Soo we found a donation for her. And i was waiting outside from the operation room. like i was waiting for my wife to deliver the baby. Im soo stressed, scared what if something goes wrong. Ohhh stop thinking sana.

"hey ypu looks like a shit"

"oppa you here??"

"of course. I was worried and your mom told me that she will have surgery today soo here i am" taehyung oppa said.

"im sorry oppa. I can't forget about her"i said while looking down at my fingers.

" hey i know that. She is your first love and i know its really hard to forget. And i guess my efforts was usless also"he said

"don't say like that oppa. You are a perfect guy. You don't deserve someone like me"

"yes i don't deserve you. Sana is a lucky person to have you"he said and

Silence between us

" soo mom told you about us? "i break the silence

" mm.. She did... To be honest i liked you from long time. I mean you were my crush from a long time. But i didn't get chance to get closer to you. Maybe i was unlucky. But when finally you came back to Taiwan i tried to visit you as a friend. At least i wanna try to be friend with you. And one day you're mom catch me looking at you. She ask me if i have feelings about you. I was just.. I mean i told her the truth. Then she told me story about you and her. I was surprised at first. But when she told me to help you to forget about her. I didn't think about it twice i took the chance. Maybe i was soo greedy and selfish that time.i just... Ahhh i don't know. I should help you to find sana. And i should tell you her situation. But i was selfish im sorry tzuyu "he said. And now his head is down. I hold his both hands.

" hey it's okay. You help me lot, a lot. No need to be sorry for anything you did. You did everything for my good right. Soo i will forgive you"when i said that he smiled.

-
-
-
-
-
Sana's POV

"im gonna remove it sana okay take a deep breath Okey.. Inhale exhale okay do it again" mina said. It's been a month that im just on the bed. I go for walk but with tzuyu. She was here every day every hour, every minute. She takes care of me like im her baby. She helps me to wash, to change my clothes everything

"now open your eyes slowly slowly Okey.. Slowly slowly yeaaa like that" mina keep guiding me. I follow what she says.

Finally i saw light but the lights hurt my eyes. I cover my eyes from my hands. And i open it slowly. All was blurry at first. I blink to get clear view.

"sana can you see me? Mm?? Sana" mina ask. The same time i heard door open i look at the direction. It was her.

She was breathing fast like she ran. And there is sweat on her forehead.