Chapter # 37 Warm

Sana's POV

I woke up to feeling warm,i turned and saw the sun shining through the window. I smiled and moved a little more until i saw Tzuyu's face.

Her hair was all over the place but still looked put together. I smiled and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"this is a nice way to wake up, i could get use to this" i smile and kissed her.

"i know" she smiled and open her eyes then pulled me closer

"let's shower yeah?" i nodded and sat up. I looked around before moving and hopping to the bathroom.

"hurry up bathroom is cold as shit" she let out a laugh and shortly joined me in bathroom.

"i had to text PD NIM that i will be late today.i wish he will understand me" i hummed in response and she walked over to the shower.

"no tzuyu, the bath" she turned at me and raised a brow before nodding and walking over and turning on the water.

"you know what" she said and stepping back from the water and looking fully at me now

"come here" she said smiling and mumbling it a little before walking over to me.

"what now" i asked, she weirdly acting all lovely dovely

"im going to make this nice" i raised a brow and tilted my head at her.

"im going to take you back to the bed, nothing sexsual thisng will happen Okey" she said kissing the tip of my nose.

"i was thinking nothing of the sorts madam" she rolled her eyes and put her hands under my butt and picked up. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"what you planing ms. Chou?" i ask obviously curious

"call nayeon and tell her i won't be in for the whole day today. It's an us day. Im gonna take you a date after this. Finally i will do it" i smiled and kissed her, a sweet quick kiss.

"arasso" i said she put me down and handed me her phone. She walked back to the bathroom and shut the door. I unlocked her phone and open it going to her contacts.

I saw soo many calls from name shuhua. She is a artist under her company i know. But Ahh what this much they talking? Talking to devil, she call. What should i do? Should i answer?

"you coming today?" she said with a small laugh at the end. I rolled my eyes.

"funny, no she's not coming in at all day. I guess you should cancel your plans" i said with no emotion in my voice. Something about shuhua feels wrong with me. Maybe it's cause of how close her and Tzuyu? Maybe i don't know her?. But something about her screams 'i will kill you when you least expect it'

"oh??? Who is this?"

"sana" i hummed in response.

"okey.. I will.. Ohh can you tell her that i call her?" she said why should i will tell her that?

"okey" i just saybit in small voice. I don't care if she heard or no. I took the phone away feom my ears and hangup.

I checked her contacts again and i clicked on nayeon and put the phone to my ear.

"where the hell are you? Don't tell me that you again doing babysitting" she respond very fast. And she said that babysitting?? Me??

"ohh nayeon eonni she said that if you can cancel her meeting today?" i said and i feel silent from the other line.

"ohh.. Oh sana ah okey okay i.. I i will manage" she is  Stuttering.

"gamsahabnida eonni"

After hanging up the call i put it on her bed and moved and grabbed my mobile. I went to Instagram and mindlessly scolded through my feed.

I smiled automatically when i saw massage from dahyun. Pass days she was worried about me. And i forgive her already.

"hey" i smiled and clicked the call button, im too lazy to text right now.

"hey dubu how are you" i ask once she picked up and answered.

"im good and how about you?" she ask me.

"im doing great right now"

" glad to hear that. I really really appreciate tzuyu" she said and i know too

"she loves you soo much sana. Really she do."

"i know.."

"soo how is everything between you two now?"

"going smoothly. I wish it will be happy ending" i sigh

"i will pray for you" she said. This church girl

"thank you for that" i said and i heard inside the washroom shower sound is gone.

"im going now, thanks for worrying about me dahyun" i hummed and she hangup.

I signed and put my phone and laid down. Everything about that day Flashback is coming to my mind. Ahh not again.

"you looked stressed, let me change that for you" tzuyu said taking me out of my own evil head. I smiled at her voice.

She makes me feel good. We both still necked. She smiled and walked to me and pick me up. She put me down right before the bathroom door.

"open it" she whispered from behind me in to my ear.i smiled and open it. Straight out of any romance movie.

There were candles and soft jazz music playing. And the bathtub had bubbles and was blue.

"it's a mint bath bomb cause i know that smell calms you. Don't know why it's blue though" she chuckled from behind me. I smiled and hugged her.

"thank you this means a lot to me. I don't know if deserve to receive this much love from you"

"hey you deserve better than this Okey" she said. She hummed and pick me up which ended in me squealing.

She stepped in to the tub and sat me down carefully. Once i was comfortable she got behind me and her legs where next to my sides.i leaned back into her Warmth and she held me there.

"can we stay like this for forever?" i Said with my Eyes closed against to her chest.

"of course we can" she chuckled under me and her body against to mine felt nice.

"move here" she said. Move here??

"ah??"

"i said move here. I wanna live together"

"but"

"you said you wanna stay like this for forever. Soo move here officially" she said.

A/N

Hey guys how is everything. Ahh this penthouse is giving more stress now. See we need to wait until june 4 now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And anyway guys im gonna make you guys angry next chapter 😏😏😏😏 spoiler 😉😉

See you in next chapter 😘😘😘 love you all

And sorry for the grammar mistakes ❤️❤️