Chapter #7 Her Eyes

Someone's POV***

-
-
-

Tzuyu went to a mobile center to buy a sim card by her self.

She could say it to nayeon but she knew that nayeon will ask her soo many things about changing her number since the previous one was new.

After she bought a sim card she stopped in a cafe pass by. She looked at the menu before make order.

"good afternoon miss how can i help you" the cashier ask tzuyu

"ohhhh.... I think strawberry milkshake and oreo milkshake... And two pieces of tiramisu cake please.

After paying she drove back to the office while looking at the food and smiling ear to ear.

'what got in to our boss?'

'looks like something good happened to her'

'see her smile... only in the magazine i saw her dimple while smiling. But finally today i saw it'

She heard some staffs are talking about her. She didn't even dare to look. She keep smiling and she open her cabin door. She saw sana was busy with her laptop.

Tzuyu took out the milkshake and piece of tiramisu cake from the bag. And keep it in front of sana on the table and walk to her table. Sana lift her head to see tzuyu.

"i don't like oreo i like strawberry" she said. Tzuyu smirk and walk back to sana. She put her hand inside the bag and took the other milkshake. And gave to sana.

"i thought all girls like chocolate.. That's why i bought oreo milkshake" tzuyu said

"not all girls tzuyushi..thank you for the food, ohhh... Are you like this much kind for all your staff?" sana ask tzuyu look at the older

"Oh??..... Mm sometimes" tzuyu replied

"ohh thank you for your kindness tzuyushi"

"anytime anything for you" tzuyu mumble to her self

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sana's POV ***

-
-
-
-
I feel weird about my self. I don't know what is the reason im try to avoid tzuyu. She is being nice to me since we meet. But i can't even look into her eyes. That eyes are sparkling.. Wahh what im thinking im must be insane

When she buy me snacks i really feel good. Because she is being nice. Maybe she is nice to everyone not only me. She is rich and beautiful.

"sanashi tomorrow we have event you know about it right?" she ask me and yes i know about it. Its even in the news paper also. Its a celebration of CT anniversary

"yes tzuyushi"

"since we don't have much things to do here can we check the decorations?" she ask.

No work really?? She doesn't have but i have.. But maybe its good to take fresh air since i can finish this when i come back. She is the boss and she is the one who asking me to go.

A/N another short chapter guys sorry 😊😊😊 i hope you like it