Chapter # 18 Soo What?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
                    ~~~~~Sana's POV ***

-
-
-
-
-
"are you okey sweetheart" jin ask me after giving me a peck on my cheek.i was in deep thought. I came to send because of his kiss.

"ohh??.. Im okey why you ask me like that"

"im talking to you but your mind is somewhere else" he said... Ahhh i don't know either. After i came from Tzuyu's house im not feeling good.

Its not that im sick. Its just feeling empty, feeling missing something. I don't know how to explain about it.

Im with jin having lunch in a Japanese restaurant. We should not be in public like this but jin is soo bold. He just doing what he want.

Sometimes its irritating but i don't say anything. He is not like tzuyu. Tzuyu is soo genuine and, wait why i bring about here.

"is that tzuyu?" jin ask how he knows im thinking about her?

"ohh??"

"tzuyu isn't??" he ask again but he was looking at the entrance of the restaurant. I look at the entrance.

Yes it is.. Its her but who is with her?.. Who is she. And they holding each other's hands. What's going on?

"woow looks like she got a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend..." jin said and laughed.

"this is the reason she reject all the boys that propose to her" he said

"how you know its her girlfriend"

"look how sweet she is to her.." he said i look at her again. She is smiling.. Maybe its just a friend. Im just over thinking.

Tzuyu's POV*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"didn't work?"

"a?" im with chaeyoung. She came to visit me when i told her that im not feeling well.

"i know why  you ask me that things. And now tell me is it works out or not"I sigh and shake my head as no..

" heol.. Didn't?? Woow but why? "

" i don't know.. "i just look down. Im not in a mood to talk right now.

" mm try to ignore "

" what?... What i will ignore "i ask she is telling me to ignore her?

" do it.. This time believe me"

"i don't know.. "

"just try.. I know she will be the one who will follow you after that" what?? How she knew that i like a girl.

"okey okay don't show me your big eyes. I know you like girl. How many guys propose you but you didn't even looked at them.. Soo probably ypu fall for a girl. Anyway who is that" she ask me while moving bit closer to me.

" can you just leave me alone chaeng. Im having headache because of your talk" i said she stand up from the bed. She took her car keys.

"okey i will leave you. Anyway i have date with my previous girlfriend.. Soo i will leave.. And before i go i will tell you this"she lean bit closer to me.

"believe me.. Just ignore her" she said and wink at me. Is she crazy?? Im the one who in love with sana and now i will ignore her?? What kind of drama is this, but anyway i should give a try. Let's see

"okey bye" she bid good bye to me. I stand from the bed and walk to the bathroom. I took a warm bath. That's makes my body feel good. Ahhh this feeling.

After i change to new. Clothes i heard my mobile is ringing. I check the name on the mobile screen. Its Elkie. I answer the call

"tzuyu how are you"

"im good Elkie how about you? Its been a long time" i replied. Yes its been a two years i think,almost.

"im doing great. Im here in Korea now tzuyu"she said. Then i check the number in my mobile screen. Yes it was her korean number. She use to come to Korea with her husband. I mean my cousin.. Okey okay she is the one who i fall in love before. After she got married i didn't meet her.

"can we meet today?" is she asking me to meet? Oh noo this will be soo awkward.

-
-
-
-
-
-
We are here at XXXXXX Japanese restaurant. She suggested it. Because i love eating Japanese food. I don't know why also. She hold my hand and we went inside.

"good evening beautiful ladies my name is hyunjin im hear to serve you. What would like to order, here is the menu "a handsome boy approach us and gave us the menu

" we will check and call you.. Mm for now water please "Elika said to the waiter. He bow us giving a warm smile.

" i will " he said and went back. Elika look at me with smile. I don't like her this smile at all now. I don't wanna fall for her. I mean again. I just buried the feeling about her and now she is aging in front of me. I just gave her awkward smile

"soo??" she speaks. I just look at her ans chuckled

"soo what?" i ask

"how is everything going now tzuyu?"

"everything is going smoothly elika,you don't need to worry about anything" is it harsh? Her smile was disappeared.

"no i mean nothing wrong.. I mean everything is perfect"i said. Because i don't want to see her sad face. I should disappear from here. I can't stay with her for long time.

" can i use rest rokm for a while,and you can order something while im gone"i said

" yea sure go on.. "she said and i stand from my seat. I tooky handbag with me. I went to the restroom even without looking around. Directly....

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
A/N

Yo yo yo yo hey guys... Long time no see... Sorry i became a irresponsible person.. Sorry guys i was bit busy withy schedule. I wish you guys will understand me. 😘😘😘