Chapter # 39 Accident

Jin's POV ***

My all contracts are canceled because of this slut. This crazy bitch tzuyu destroyed my life. And you stole my girlfriend.

I will never let you stay peaceful. Im following them from the time they came out. It's been a days that i started stalking them.

I don't want her to stay happy. Because im not happy right now. I want her to die.

I was watching them from the far. But i can't control now. I will kill her. I start my engine and drive fast as much i can.

Since her car was stopped in the color light. Bye bye tzuyu and sana. I don't want you to smile. Im gonna kill both of you.

"someone's POV * * * *

Sana hit her head on the airbag on the car but unfortunately tzuyu wasn't wearing her seat belt. She hit her head on the glass.

Everything happened soo fast. Car was still moving to forward. Since the car that hit there car was soo fast it gave big push to Tzuyu's car.

"Tzuyu.. Tzuyu.." sana try to grab Tzuyu's wrist because the car door on Tzuyu's side was open. But sana wasn't able to get her wrist.

Tzuyu fall from the car. And her specs was broken in to small pieces. Soo much blood all over her body. Car bang in to a street light pole.

Sana immediately came out even though she was injured to check tzuyu. But she saw it was jin's car that bang on to their car.

He immediately drove away from them. Sana ran to tzuyu and tzuyu was laying on the road screaming because of the pain on her eyes and body.

"tzuyu ya tzuyu ya.. Look at me please look at me. Please someone help me. Please" sana cry hugging tzuyu.

"sana... Ahhhh sana i.. I can't see you... Sana why all are dark sana it's hurt love" tzuyu shout.

"please hold little bit longer love i will bring you to the hospital" sana said.and there was some people help sana to manage tzuyu.

They call ambulance too. Within minutes ambulance came. Sana and tzuyu was admitted to the hospital.

"tzuyu.. T-tzuyu talk to me please" sana keep holding her hand until they reach operation room.

"ma-am you need to take medication" one nurse pull her from tzuyu.

"don't. Don't you dare to pull me away from her. I will not leave her side"sana shout at the nurse and pushed her.

" ma-am you can't go inside please try to understand "nurse hold her again.

Sana just sit on the floor in front of the operation room while sobbing like there is no tomorrow.

She was injured too. She was bleeding also. But more than her pai she was still waiting for tzuyu.

It's been two hours. Sana still waiting on the floor.

"sana" she heard familiar voice from behind her. She looked back. It's jeongyeon and nayeon. Sana started crying more hard this time.

Nayeon and jeongyeon hug her.

"take her to doctor nayeon i will stay here" jeongyeon said and nayeon nodded and help sana to stand.

Three months later *******

"Watch your steps...yes like that"

"mina i can do it alone. I told you to leave me"

"hey. First im you're doctor, second im your guardian now. Soo just keep quiet and do what im saying" mina said and it makes sana smile.

"yes please smile like that"mina said

" watch your step "mina hold sana's wrist tightly because she was about to fall from the stairs.

" see i told you "

" sorry.. You know that i can't see right "sana said and laugh.

A/N

Hey guys here is thr next chapter. See you in another one tomorrow 😘😘😘and sorry for the short chapter 😔😔i will try to make next chapter long 😌😌