Chapter #10 I Think I Like Her (2YEON)

Someone's POV****
-
-
-
-

"hi excuse me where can i meet miss jeongyeon?"

"ohh it's me how can i help you miss?" jeongyeon ask and stand from her seat.

"ohh im from CT Entertainment and my name is nayeon. I came here to pay our payment.. And to give you this. I didn't know that miss jeongyeon is a young lady" nayeon said while looking at jeongyeon head to toe.

"why"

"usually young people are not interested about this kind of business. I mean like flower shops furniture" nayeon said and looked around

"ahh actually this is my mother's idea. Before she passed away she told me that she wanna have a flower shop. But that was years ago. That time i was just a stubborn teenager. Soo i couldn't make her dream come true..but at least i did it. Maybe she is looking at me from the heaven "jeongyeon said and look up nayeon did the same.

" im sorry miss jeongyeon i should "nayeon couldn't finish her sentence

" its okey miss its not your fault.. I know soo many people are curious about it.. But i don't have to explain to everyone"

"true..and i like your flowers it was perfect.. And my decoration team did good job with that" nayeon said

"im glad you liked it.. Soo you wanna have coffee or tea?" jeongyeon ask

"no its fine jeongyeonshi...
-
-
-
-

Nayeon's POV ***
-
-
-
She looks loyal and honest. Soo she did this all because of her mother's wish. Woow maybe her mom is probably proud of her.

" i should go now... Soo please accept my invitation"i gave her invitation for tomorrow party

" ohh no no im not suitable for that party nayeonshi. I can't accept that"she refuse to accept my invitation. I hold her hand and place the invitation card on her palm.

" come Okey i will wait you"i said and i leave. Wahh nayeon what's going on are you fall for her??

Is this call Falling in love in first sight?? Why she is soo handsome and beautiful in same time.

No no you can't do it. You can't cheat on mark oppa. You can't do it he loves you..

-
-
-
-
Jeongyeon's POV ***

-
-
-
-
Wahh she is really really beautiful is she real or angel.her smile, that makes me fall for her.

But maybe she already have boyfriend.i know i don't have chance.

Ahh soo i really have to go tomorrow?? I looked at the invitation card that im holding at least i can see her again.

Wait a second.. Sana also working in this company right soo probably she will be there... Wahhh soo no need to worry about it. Okey soo i will go.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N another boring chapter. Thank you guys even though its boring voting for this love you 😘😘😘😘