Chapter # 31 Player

Tzuyu's POV ***

She gave me an oversize white shirt and pajama pant. I took quick bath. When i came out from the bathroom she was on the bed already. And she have first aid box with her. Of course when i took quick bath all ointments are gone.

"sit here" i sit down beside her on the bed.

"is it hurt?" she ask. I shake my head as no. Then she pinch my wound. I almost cry because it's really hurt.

"what?? You said that it's not hurt" she said and smirk.

"why ypu do that?" she ask me

"why you ask me like that? I did what i should do ah?"

"you should just leave like how you ignore me for a month" she said. Is she joking right now? Who ignored who??

"who ignore you ?? Me?? You kidding me?? You are the one who didn't even answer my call"

"even though i ignored you should still come to me and annoy me" she said and keep rubbing my lips.

"that's why i became a stalker.. Because of you this great chou tzuyu became a stalker"

"you blushing" i said because i saw her cheeks are soo pinkish now.

"stop moving" she hit my shoulder

"mm anyway that y... Ah no need" i was about to ask her that what she told jin earlier. But i think this is not the time for that.

"what was that?"

"nothing let's sleep" i got up from the bed

"where you going?

" i.. I will sleep on the couch same like last time"

" why there you can sleep here"

"here with you??"

"why?? Are you scared?? "

"yes we did but.. I"

"no but but let's sleep" she didn't let me finish my sentence she talke and lay down on the bed. What should i do?? I just sigh before i lay down beside her. I was just staring at the ceiling. She turned to my side. And i can feel that she is staring at me. I turn my head

"wae?"

"nothing i just missed you" she said i chuckled. She immediately close our gap. She put her hand and leg on me. Her head on my shoulder. I was just frozen. What's going on? What happened to her suddenly.

"ohhh.... Sana"

"let me sleep"she said and squeeze in more. Im not complaining. But i don't feel comfortable. I mean my heart beats are out of the beat now.

I guess she can feel it too since her hand on my chest. I close my eyes to calm down but i don't think i can do it. Wahhh what the hack. This heart beat is problem.

I heard she giggle. I turn my head to see her face but in sudden she gave me a peck on my lips. Wahh did i fall a sleep already?? Already started dreaming?? I pinch my own cheek. Auch it's painful.

"wae?" she ask. And she is smirking. Is she playing around me?

"why you did that?"

"did what?" She ask. She is playing really. But im more player miss sana. I change our position i climb up on her.

Then look at eyes. Her eyes are shining. What her eyes are telling me. I don't know what i feel now aether.

All i know is im slowly slowly closing our gap. She close her eyes like giving me permission to do what im going to do.

Really is this happening chou tzuyu? I didn't take more time i just crush our lips. She respond immediately.

I hold her face from my both hands while her hands are roaming around my back.

I missed her i missed her like crazy.

A/N

Should i put Mature scenes or not 🤔🤔🤔