Chapter # 30 Stalker

Tzuyu's POV ***

It's been month that im stalking sana. Great tzuyu ended up being a stalker. Wahhh. What should i do. I can't leave her.

Soo today too im just waiting outside her shooting spot. I saw jin pick up her. I just follow them. When they stop the car on han river Bridge i just stop my car bit far from their car.

I know it's not a good thing. But i can't believe jin. He is kind of asshole. I know him.

Wait what's going on there.? Did he just??he is fucking kidding me. He just slapped sana.

i get out from the car and walk to them. Even though its non of my business i will go to her.

What's going on she collapsed. Immediately i ran to her and hold her.

"what the fuck" jin said i push him he fall down. Before he come to us i piggyback sana and bring her to my car.

Jin follow us. I place sana in the passenger seat and buckled the seat belt.

"hey im not yet done talking to her" jin pull me from my shoulder.

"you can talk to her later not now. She is not in good condition" i said and i walk to the driving seat. Jin grab my wrist.

"why you always with her? What's going on between you two" he ask. I just ignore him and get in to the car. Before i close the door he hold the door.

"i said im not yet done talking to her" he grabbed my collar. What he is thinking?

"what you thinking ah?? You don't know who you touch" i push him. He fall on the ground.

He immediately get up and punch my face. Ouch it's really hurt. But i didn't stay still i punch him too. I feel pain on my lips.

I guess i have cut i touch my lips its bleeding. What the hack. He touched chou tzuyu. I will not let it go i sit on his stomach and try to punch him but someone stop me.

"tzuyu enough please" I look back it's her. Sana is awake.

I immediately get up and hold her face.

"are you okey?? Your face is swollen" i said and caress her cheek. Its soo red.

"if Okey but you are not" she whip my blood on my lips. Jin hold my t-shirt from the back and pull me from sana.

He was about to punch me again but sana stand between us. She push jin.

"stop it jin. I told you i wanna end this that's it" sana shout. What she wanna end?

"are ypu fucking kidding?? Who gave you permission to break up with me?" he shout back.

"me... Its my life and i can take any decisions about my life"

"tell me the reason, give me the reason why?" i really don't know what's going on between them i just stand behind sana, she was holding my hand.

"i don't have feelings for you jin, and im in love with someone else" sana intertwined our fingers. Hey what's going on. Jin look at our hands and smirk like a asshole.

"soo you are a lesbian? You like this tzuyu??" jin said and laughed soo loud. Now i can see we are getting attention from some of the people just passing by.

They slow down their car and checking what's going on. It's not good for both of us.

"let's go" i said.

"where you will go britches. Is she good on bed you bitch"

"stop calling her bitch you mother fucker" tzuyu punch jin this time his face got a big cut because of her ring.

I pull tzuyu i don't want them to continue this. He is bleeding. He touched his bleeding face

"fuuuck you bitch i will never leave both of you" he ran to his car and drive away.

"you okey??" i hold her shoulders and ask she just nodded

Sana's POV ***

Currently im applying ointment on her face. Her lips got cut too. When im putting ointments she didn't even wink. She keep staring at my face.

"why?" i ask her finally.

"nothing... It's been a long time" she said and hold my face. She looks soo terrible.

"stay here today"

"no i should go" she said. But i want her to stay here today. I miss her already

"i will give you clothes. Your clothes are dirty" i said and stand up.

A/N

Hey hey hey guys. Another short chapter.. If there is any complains guys free to comment. Love you all. And anyway watch penthouse 2 woow.. It's just woow. Im addicted.. Bye bye see yaa