Chapter # 19 Jealousy

-
-
-
-
-
Sana's POV ***
-
-
-
-
Jin is irritating. He keep talking about tzuyu. And he doesn't talk anything about her good side. All about her bad side.

I wanna tell him 'excuses me no need to explain about her character i know her already' but i don't wanna make scene.

And anyway its kind a rude right. Soo i just let jim. Even though its annoying. While he nonstop talking i secretly steal glance at tzuyu and the other girl who was sitting cross to her.

Ahe is soo beautiful. Maybe she already give up on me amd trying another one? This much fast?? Is it possible?? Wahhh..

Am i overthinking?? Ahhh i look at their direction again. And i saw tzuyu stand up from her seat. And i saw she is walking to the restroom side.

I immediately stand from my seat. Jin was startled by that my action.

"jin i will use restroom" i rush in to the washroom even without waiting jin's reply. When i open the restroom door i saw she was washing hands.

I just lean my back to the wall and just wait for tzuyu.

(credit goes to the original owner of this fan art)

"ahhh ~~~you scared me to the died sana" she said while holding her chest.

"why you were startled by seeing me? I ask because i saw how much she was startled by seeing me behind her.

" anyone will be scared sana seeing someone who looking like that"she said.

She finished drying her hands and took her hand bag and walked to the door. Is she okay? Is she really ignoring me? Is she? Heol... No way.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her. She turned back to me and look at me

"something wrong?" she ask me.

"oh.. O.. Are you alone?" why am i Stuttering.

"no.. Im with someone" she said. What's that means someone? Someone that she can't introduce to me?

"i will get going she is waiting" she said while taking her wrist from my hand. I don't get her action at all.

Days ago she was just stick to me and now she is gonna show me attitude? Woow great tzuyu

She just walked away from me i was just dumbfounded. I followed her. She just sit beside that girl and hold her hand.

Hey hey what's going on. This ia not supposed to be happen.. She said that she likes me and what's going on now.

Anyway why i should care. I have jin. Jin... Ahhh he is more  annoying now. Seeing tzuyu more close to that girl he was keep talking about them.

What's his deal. Just leave them.but me also time to time steal glance at them. She looks happy wahhh.. What is this feelings.

Wait are they taking pictures? That much close wahh..

They looks happy and enjoying. And i don't wanna stay here anymore.

"we should get going jin" i said to him. He was still eat his food. He rise his eyebrows and looked at me with confused look

"sana im still eating can't you see?" he said with his annoying fucking face. Am i joke to both of them. Both are just ignoring me like what the hack.

"okey you can have your food. I will leave" i said and i grabbed my bag and went out from the restaurant.

Why im being soo stubborn. Ahh i don't understand my self. I was fine until i saw tzuyu with that girl.

I took taxi from restaurant to home. It was just fifteen minutes drive. I just throw my self on the bed while looking at the Celine..

I just took out my mobile and scrolling my Instagram

Ahh soo she post a picture of her. She didn't even post any pictures of me when we took pictures together ahh..

Im not jealous im just thinking why she is doing special to her. Soo her name is elkie . Leave it sana. Let her enjoy her life. This is non of your business.

-
-
-
-
-Tzuyu's POV ***

-
-
-
When i saw sana in the restroom i was surprised. I wanna talk to her and i wanna introduce her to elkie .

But how?? What is our label?? Just friends?? I don't wanna introduce her to elika as a friend. I wanna she her that i got a girlfriend.

But this is not working also. Anyway i will give a try. That ignoring plan. Soo i start doing that.

And i saw she leave her boyfriend. She looks mad. Im not supposed to make her mad. But it happened already.

Ahh chaeyoung... If i listen to you always there is something. Now see instead of making her jealous she became mad at me. Wait a minute maybe she is jealous too?? 😏

I post our picture in my Instagram. Elkie is a good friend now. Unless i didn't fall for her again we can continue being friends.

Anyway now i have sana why i should fall for elika. Im resting on the couch, i just came after dropping elika at her husband's office.

She said that he wanna see her. They are sweet couple. I wanna have relationship like that.

They missed each other every seconds, every minutes, every hours, they want to see each other always. That much they are in love with each other.

Should i text sana?

Mm let's give a try

T0:- sana

"hey what are you doing?

Seen..
10 minutes ago

Woow now she is ignoring me?? She seen 10 minutes ago and she didn't replied me. I took a nap while waiting for her.