Chapter # 20 I Care

Tzuyu's POV ***

I woke up suddenly because of my loud mobile ringing tone. I didn't make my mobile silent because i was noy thinking to sleep. Just wanna take a nap. But i was dreaming already. It's mean i sleep nicely for hours.

I check tha mobile screen it's dahyun's number i answer it

"hey dahyun what's up"

"hey tzuyu.. Mm... I just.. I just wanna ask if you can come over here?" she said

"over there??? What's that means?? Is anything happening?? And where??" i ask

"no nothing happened. But i think you should be here soon as possible"she said i don't know what's going on

" okey tell me the reason i will check if i can make it or no"i said and i can feel dahyun took deep breath.

"ohh actually we are in XXXXXX night club"she said

" ohh good guys enjoy i don't have any intention to go there"i said

"sana is here" she said that time i jump from the couch.

"what she is doing with you?" i ask while reaching my coat. I put on and walk to my car.

"i just call you to inform you about it that's it" she said and she hangup. I look at the screen.ahh why she need to be rude.

I drove to that address. And i saw that night club is soo fancy and big. Why i didn't know about this before?before i enter two huge security guards stops me.

"miss can i have your id please" he ask what the.. Is he joking?? Hey im not a minor.

"do i looks like minor to you??" i ask him but he still offers his hand for my id. I chuckled before took out my id and slammed on his hand. Same time dahyun came out from inside the club

"tzuyu here" she waves her hand for me. And security gard also gave me my id back

"im sorry miss for misunderstanding" he said and bow i just don't mind it and walk to dahyun. This is a joke how they thought im minor. Its fine if chaeyoung. But me?? Cha~~~~

"what happened there??" dahyun ask me.

"nothing happened.. They thought that im a minor and ask me my id"when i said that dahyun laughed soo hard. Is that a joke??

I just walk inside leaving dahyun behind. Woow inside is paradise.

But its tooo much

But its tooo much.. Too much people inside. I really don't like to stay that too much people. I don't know why but it makes me uncomfortable.

I just walked inside looking around to find sana. But i don't find her. Then dahyun grab my hand and took the lead. We went upstairs.. And here we go i saw sana, she is dancing. Why why she wear that kind of dress to be here??

 Why why she wear that kind of dress to be here??

Wahh i don't think she noticed me. I walk to her. But before i reached her there was a guy who approached her. Hey man you are going wrong way.

He went behind her and wrap his hand around sana's waist. I immediately go between them

"excuses me you are touching my property man get lost" i said him while giving death glance. He rises his both hand and back off.

Sana turns to me

"i know you" she said while pointing her finger on me.

"sana.. Hey hey come to sense.." i said but she doesn't looks good. Looks wasted. She turned around and wrapped her one arm around my neck and started dancing again.

I just release a heavy sigh and hold her waist. She starts moving her body. She... Is is really doing this? Why she is soo sexy.

She turned her face to me. Her eyes, her nose, her lips.. Wahh what the hack im doing. She gave me smirk.

Cha.. Is she really did that? Is she seducing me? Why am i sweating anyway. Ahh maybe because there is too much people ahh its hot in here.

I pull out my hands from her waist and hold her wrist. I try to walk but she stop and withdraw her hand from me.

"we should go now sana you looks not good at all now" i said

"why you care anyway?" she ask me.

"what do you mean? Of course i care" i said she smirk and look at me.

"stop it... Stop it stop coming near to me" she said and hit my chest. I just let her.

I grab her hand again and walk before she take it back again from me. I bring her outside from the club. I open passenger seat for her and help her to sit.

She try to come out again i buckled her seat belt. I immediately jogged to driving seat and started driving.

She didn't talk to me at all while i was driving whha... Soo much attitude. Anyway maybe its all because of what i did??