Chapter # 29 Fight

Sana's POV ***

It's been a month now. Still we don't talk. I mean tzuyu and me. After we came from Jeju we didn't see each other.

I cut all the connection with her. Because i was angry to her that time. But now i realized how much she is important to me.

I missed her every minutes,every minutes. I can't explain it to anyone. The way she care about me i need it again.

But i was soo coward. I reject her. But today im gonna break up with jin. I can't stay with him. When im with him I was like a dummy.

No feelings just a body. I even don't like when he hold my hand or trying to kiss me.

We already fought because of that. He was telling that im cheating on him. Yes it's true, i do. Im cheating on him. My heart with tzuyu. I really missed her soo much.

Im waiting for jin in the parking after finishing my tv drama shoot. Yes i start my first drama. This is all thanks to tzuyu.

At first i don't wanna accept the offer. But since in this period i don't have any appointments i agree.

Jin told me that he will treat me dinner. Since it's almost 10 pm i don't wanna eat anything.

But i agreed to meet him because today im gonna end this. I don't want him to be with me.

It's just a waste of time. Because i know i will not grow feelings for him. Day by bay im thinking about tzuyu.

While im thinking jin's car stops in front of me. He came out and hug me. I didn't hug him back he break the hug and look at me.

"something wrong?" he ask me while holding my both shoulders.

"can we talk inside?" i said. Then he get in the car. I did the same. He started driving.

"soo what is that?" he ask me while he is focusing on the road.

"jin i think we should stop this" when i said that he stop the car immediately side on the road. Then he look at me.

"what did you say??"

"i said we should stop this jin, i can't continue this relationship" when i said that he laughed like a crazy clown. That makes me scared.

He started the engine and drive. Its fast. Its really fast. He didn't even check the signal lights.

"jin jin its too fast slow down you will make accident" i said but he does looks good.

"shut up" that's what he said. He stop the car in on the han river bridge. He get down from the car and came to my side. He open the door and grabbed me out from my wrist.

"what did you say?? You wanna break up?" he ask

"yes i wanna end this"

"why did you find good one?" he ask me and and push me. I almost fall down but i manage my self.

"jin listen to me"

"what i will listen? Ah you wanna break up with me? What is the fucking reason? Did you find a good dick? That's why whenever i wanna sleep with you you ignore? Ah tell me" he shout

"jin don't shout and don't talk like that. I just don't have feelings for you. That's why i want to stop this" when i said that he slap me. Believe me it's really hurt. Since it night already nobody can see us. Only the vehicles that pass us they can see. But i don't think also. Because it's kind a dark this place. He grabbed neck.

"you cheating on me ah?? Why did he make you pregnant that's why you want to leave?"

"jin let me go. It's hurt. You hurting me" i tried to push him but i can't he is soo strong.  now im feeling dizzy and i can't breathe properly. All i know i just collapse.

A/N, another short chapter guys 😊😊😊