Chapter #9 Yes She Is

Sana's POV

-
-
-

beb im done can we go... Ohh dahyunshi long time" i heard the voice behind me and then i feel a hand wrapping around my waist.

What's happening... I look behind me tzuyu was standing behind me what dis she said beb? Me?.. Maybe she is making fun of me.

And she knows dahyun too. I was about to remove her arm from my waist buy she hold my hand too.

"ohh tzuyushi... I was busy that's why i didn't hang out with you and chaeyoung" dahyun said..

Really??are They that much close? And are they pranking me or what.

" you guys know each other?" tzuyu ask dahyun but she was speechless.

"ohh  we were friends" i replied her

"ohhh okay" tzuyu smile

"anyway you guys?" dahyun ask and tzuyu hold my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"my girlfriend" tzuyu said and i saw dahyun's eyes was wide open

"my girlfriend" tzuyu said and i saw dahyun's eyes was wide open. Even mine.

I just looked at tzuyu because i don't know what's happening here. Really what's going on? Is she pranking me?

"ohh i see... How long you been together?"

"almost month now.." tzuyu said and she kiss my hack of my hand. Really im gonna passout now.

"is it true sana?" dahyun ask me rising her eyebrows. I look at tzuyu and dahyun time to time.

Tzuyu squeeze my hand softly. I don't know what's on her mind. I just nod as yes.

"congrats sana, And tzuyushi.. Soo lets meet tomorrow in the ceremony" dahyun said and bow. We both did the same.

Even she left tzuyu was holding my hand. What i should do.. I can feel my cheeks are heating up. Oh god.

"tzuyu can you sign this" nayeon came with a file. We both let our hands go immediately and feeling awkward around now.

I just step away from them and look around. I look at my hands..

Why why im smiling while looking at my hands. I must be insane waah.

-
-
-
-
Tzuyu's POV***

-
-
-
-
I didn't know that i can be this much bold.. Waah i really did that. Should i ask her if i can drop her off. Ahh maybe its too much. She will think that im weirdo.

I signed the papers and give back to nayeon.

"Penny for your thoughts" nayeon said. I was just thinking what i will do and this lady always disturbing me. Should i terminate her?

"wht you thinking this much. Like World market is crushed"she teas me

" im not... "

" okey then.. Ohh can you take sana with you? I need to meet  someone after this" nayeon said.. Really?? I will do it.. I would love to. But what if she will think something