T H I R T Y - T W O

As I awoke I felt two pairs of arms around me. I opened my eyes and groggily looked down to see Jaren cuddled up to me with his arms around my waist and his head on my chest. I followed the other set of arms that were wrapped around both Jaren and I to see John, his hair a mess and spread around his pillow. I smile at my two boys and bring my arm up to rub at my still tired eyes. Both boys then tighten their embrace slightly from my movement which causes me to smile. I knew we had to wake up since Tyler said we had to be awake by 11. He never explained why but I'm pretty sure it's just cause he's excited for the dinner, he's been bragging about how good the food is for awhile. So I bring one hand up and run it through Jaren's hair while I take the other one to do the same to John.

"Guys, we gotta wake up." I say in a soft whisper. Jaren just cuddles further into me while John just smiles from the feeling of someone playing with his hair. I giggle and softly tug at John's hair, hoping it'll wake him a bit.

"Kinky." He simply says with his eyes still closed. I laugh and John takes one of his arms and stretches it out, keeping his other one around both Jaren and I.

"You know, people probably think we're in a relationship." Jaren states, his voice still tired as his eyes are barely open and staring up at me.

"Me and you?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No. Me, you, and John." He replies with a sleepy smile on his face. I roll my eyes and turn to John.

"So are you gonna get up so we can get ready for the day?" I ask him.

"No." He says then turns over acting as if he was gonna go back to sleep. I giggle before pushing him a bit.

"Joooooooohn" I say shaking him a little.

"Why aren't you bothering Jaren with this?" He mumbles.

"Hey, don't bring me into this." Jaren replies, eyes closed again as he leans into my hand.

"No, you have to get up too." I say stopping my hand movement and looking down at him. Jaren groans and reaches his hand up to mine, moving my hand through his hair again and smiling at the feeling.

"COME ON GUYS!" We hear Tyler yell as he bangs on the door before walking away.

"That's our cue." I say and start sitting up. Both boys groaned as they moved so I can sit up, "You do realize, I'm in the middle, so one of you has to move."

"Ugh, fine, since you want to abandon us so badly." Jaren says standing up and stretching. I get out of the bed and grab the pillow and blanket that I left on the floor, picking them up then getting my phone and charger.

"Thanks guys, I'll see you in like, what, 2 minutes?" I state heading towards the door. They both smile at me then I open the door and head to my room. I drop off my stuff in my room and walk downstairs. Everyone but Smii7y and John were downstairs when I got there, Kelly making breakfast as everyone else was at the table talking. I greeted everyone with a smile and good morning and they gave me the same as I sat down next to Anthony, immediately joining the conversation. After waiting a few minutes the two walk down the stairs, both of them rubbing their eyes and sleepily mumbling to each other.

"Hey guys, did you guys sleep at all?" Chrissy asks setting down her glass of water.

"Oh yeah, best sleep of our lives." Jaren says giving her a sleepy smile.

"So good we didn't want to get up." John continues, walking towards her and giving her a hug in greeting.

"I can't tell if they're being sarcastic or not." Tyler exclaims starting to laugh as John rested his head on Chrissy's shoulder pretending to snore as she laughed.

"No, we're being serious." Jaren says standing behind my chair, putting his arms over my shoulders then wrapping them in the front and laying his head on them. My stomach gets butterflies and I smile, looking back to my phone.

"Hey, I want hugs too." Kelly says walking in, both John and Smii7y immediately get up and go hug her. We start laughing at how only a second ago they were so tired and not wanting to move, yet they pop up when they hear someone wants a hug. Once they let Kelly go she goes back to the kitchen and feeds us.

~~~~~~~time skip to 6 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, we got two hours. Let's go get ready." Tyler says standing up from the couch. Everyone had sat down in the living room, either on couches or on the floor, watching TV. We all groaned as Tyler put his hand out to help Kelly up.

"Can't we just get ready like, 10 minutes beforehand?" I groan resting my head on John's shoulder since we were both sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch.

"Nope. For this we have to properly get ready." Chrissy states getting up then putting her hand out to help me up. I grab her hand and stand up as Chrissy starts walking, grabbing Kelly along the way.

"Alright, bye then." I hear John say, I turn around and give him a smile then the girls and I start heading up the stairs.

"Grab your dress then come to my room." Kelly says then we go to our rooms. I had hung my dress in the closet, different from my clothes which were still folded in my suitcase. I grabbed it and headed to Kelly's room. As I walked in, Chrissy was already in there, both of them setting down a few makeup things. 

"Heyo." I state as I walk over to them, hanging my dress with theirs as we talked and got ready. In the middle of us doing our hair we hear a knock on the door.

"I need to come in and get my clothes." We hear Tyler say through the door. Kelly just rolls her eye with a smile, grabs clothes from the closet, and opens the door just enough for the clothes to fit out of it.

"Here." She simply states as her hand is outside the small crack in the door, waving the clothing.

"I was hoping to be let into my own room to change." He says grabbing the clothes.

"Well too bad." I say, moving Kelly, and peeping my head out to talk to him face to face, "You can get ready with the other guys." I say, closing the door. I then turn back to the girls with a smile, "Back to our girl time, first question. Is Tyler always such a little bitch?" I ask.

A/N: I know it's probably been a month or two and I'm so sorry, school has really been kicking my ass. Luckily, I've gotten enough motivation to write in my free time, so maybe I'm getting back into the swing of things. My school is going back to in person, so maybe I'll adapt better and be able to write more, I know it's not a Thursday but I felt really bad for leaving you guys with no chapter for so long. Hopefully you guys understand, and have understood why I've been gone. I promise I am not leaving this book. Also, I don't intend for this story to have more than 50 chapters so how would you feel about me doing a second book which is just the reader, John, and Smii7y living together? I don't think there will be a big plot, more of just things that would happen, unless I get an idea. While we're on the topic, I had ideas for this book including games that aren't really as relevant anymore, such as fall guys, among us, golf it, Uno, and I was thinking of doing bits of the episodes of the wildcast with Smii7y and John, should I still do it? Please help me with what I should do, your feedback is always greatly appreciated. Anyways, love you guys, byeeeeeeeeee