T W E N T Y - S I X

(A/N: Y'all gotta thank Chaos_Coordinator  for this idea. Also, before you guys start commenting about Mini being in this chapter a tiny bit more I want you to know he is just here because I can't really just boot him out all of a sudden, and I stopped supporting him awhile ago so please don't hate on me for continuing to have him here. This story will always just be fictional so I don't really like having negative things that have happened recently (the mini situation, Fitz and Carson, quarantine and the virus) put into it because I know it will ruin the happiness that I feel when writing. Anyways, just a warning and just clarification.)

It is now Monday morning and the boys woke up around 10 o'clock so we can build the toy jeeps I bought them. Mini also wanted to film a video where we look at fan fictions, fan art, and fan edits. So I woke up and grabbed a tee-shirt, jeans, and put my (Y/H/C) hair in a ponytail. Looking at my outfit I decided to continue with the trend of borrowing stuff from Smii7y and John. I walk out of my room just in time to see Smii7y walk out, with a hat on his head. I walk up behind him and take it putting it on my head and putting my ponytail through the hole in the back.

"Hey, that's mine." He whines as I laugh.

"Well, I'm borrowing it." I tell him.

"You're lucky you look cute in it." I blush and smile as he turns around to get another hat. I walk downstairs to see everybody already in the kitchen eating cereal. I say good morning and receive murmured replies then grab a bowl and get my cereal. I sat next to John who smiled at me.

"Nice hat." He says flicking the bill of it up and laughing.

"Thanks, which one is it, I didn't even check I just took it." I reply putting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"The black one with the white Canadian leaf." He tells me.

"I gotta show pride brother." Jaren says, a new hat on his head, walking down the stairs and joining us for breakfast. We all finished and then went to the front yard, getting the jeeps, and sitting down to get ready to build.

"What's going on lads, Mini here. Today we're building jeeps that our lovely (Y/N) has bought us." He says pointing at me I smile and wave to the camera.

"It cost way too much money." I say causing Kelly and Chrissy to laugh.

"But, while we're building, Kelly and Chrissy are going to be on their phones finding edits and fan art. I've already found fan fiction about us so they'll be reading that out to us while we work.

"Ooooo." John and Jaren both say next to me. I roll my eyes as they laugh and high five.

"Do you wanna do where we all help build one or we split into two different teams?" I ask.

"Let's split. You three," Tyler says pointing at John, Jaren, and I, "build one and us four will build one."

"Do you realize how bad that's gonna go?" I ask.

"It won't be that bad." John says.

"This is the point in editing where you put in a clip of hell breaking loose on this side, Mini." Smii7y adds in and we all laugh.

"So what are we looking for?" Chrissy asks getting her phone out.

"You do fan art and Kelly you do fan edits." Craig says. They nod and go onto their phones.

"I wanna build the Spider-Man one." I say going to get the Spider-Man Jeep but Tyler pulled it away.

"No I wanna build it." Tyler says.