T H I R T Y - S E V E N

A/N: Hey y'all. So I do not remember the actual time frame of this story. If I remember correctly their dinner was on a Wednesday and I believe I had the reader (you uwu) and John leaving the Saturday after. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But anyways here we go. I feel kinda sad writing this chapter. But anyways I hope y'all enjoy.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

It's Friday evening and we're saying good bye to Anthony. Mini's flight was yesterday (A/N: this is the last time you will be hearing of him. Woohoo!!) and Scott and Chrissy left a little bit ago, Chrissy, Kelly, and I agreeing to continue talking in the group chat we made for us three and Scott giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Jaren has an early flight tomorrow morning and John and I leave tomorrow at 1:30. John has just finished giving Anthony a bro hug and now I'm up, being the last to say goodbye. I jump at him, my feet dangling as he holds me close.

"I'm gonna miss you, a lot." I say while my head is buried in his neck, on the brink of tears. I know I'm gonna talk to him in two days since we have some Uno to play, but I know that after being here with everyone in person, it's never gonna be the same.

"Oh, don't do that, you're gonna make me cry." He responds, voice wavering slightly, giving a little laugh at the end, still holding me up a bit and squeezing me just a little bit tighter. He turns his head to give me a kiss on the cheek, but because of the angle he gets the side of my head.

"Why don't you stay here?" Then he set me down a bit and I turn to look at Tyler. "Why don't we all move in here and we can stay together? We can call Scott and Chrissy to come back." I tell Tyler.

"As much as I love you guys and love having you over. I hate you and want you out." He jokes. I pout at him and he laughs. I turn to Anthony and give him a final hug, letting him go to his car. He gets in and starts the car and we wave from the porch, Anthony waving back. When his car is out of sight I feel an arm go around my shoulders. I lean into the person, wrapping my arm around their waist cause that was where I could reach. Tyler gives me a kiss on the head, his arm squeezing me closer to him a little bit.

"Cheer up dude. You still got tonight and tomorrow morning with us." He tells me trying to lighten the mood. I look up at him and nod with watery eyes.

"Ice cream?" Kelly asks with a smile, raising the keys that are in her hand.

"Ooooo yeah, I want that delicious white creaminess in my mouth." John says causing me to laugh.

"You could've just asked Smii7y if you wanted that." I reply, Tyler and Kelly lose their shit and Jaren blushes while John wraps his arm around Jaren's shoulders.

"Hey Smii7y-" he starts

"No"

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

We had gotten back to the house after getting and eating our ice cream. Jaren either holding my hand or having an arm around my waist the whole time we were out, but I didn't mind. We sat on the couch, the boys having a few drinks while Kelly and I shared a bag of popcorn. We had put on a movie in the background but none of us were paying attention to it, instead we talked about the weekend and about future plans. A little while we all shuffled with Kelly under Tyler's arm on one couch, Jaren and I on the other couch, me cuddled into his side as his arm was around me like Tyler and Kelly, and John sitting on the floor next to Jaren's legs, leaning his head on them. We hung out for awhile and decided to turn in at around 10:00. As we walked up the stairs, I kept my hand in Jaren's, knowing that tomorrow I won't be able to. We say goodnight to Tyler and Kelly as they head into their room. I walk into mine to see it's as clean as when I went in my first day here. I changed into pajamas and made sure everything was in order. I sighed, picking up my stuff and moving it into John and Jaren's room.

"Hey boys." I say walking in. They're both on the bed, phones on their nightstands.

"Hey." They reply. I set my stuff on the wall near the door and walk to the bed, climbing over Jaren to get in the middle. We all lay there staring at the ceiling in a comfortable silence.

"So when we get back we start packing?" John asks.

"Yup, you two are gonna be my roommates soon." I exclaim smiling and turning my head to look at John and then to Jaren.

"Which also means you'll officially be my girlfriend soon." He says looking at me with a smile on his face, I look back at him with the same look and we start leaning into each other, until,

"Ah, yuck." John interrupts the moment, making gagging noises which cause Jaren and I to laugh.

"What time do you have to be up tomorrow?" I ask Jaren.

"Pretty early, my flight leaves at 7." He tells me.

"Wake me up before you go go?" John jokes. We let out small chuckles. I turn towards Jaren, cuddling into him as his arms almost instinctively wrap around me, kissing me on the forehead. John turns off the lamp that was on the nightstand on his side, then starts falling asleep. We all sit in a comfortable silence as we wait for the others to fall asleep. I feel John move and assume he's moving to get comfortable.

"This is comfortable." He sighs out after he's turned towards Jaren and I, wrapping his arms around both of us. We all let out laughs and start falling asleep in the comfortability of being together.

A/N: So sorry for the wait, and also sorry for still using this excuse. I promise you I am for real when I say my mental health isn't at its best, I sadly do this thing where I overwork myself to the point my eating and sleeping habits go even worse then they were and I can't keep my eyes open, my body almost shuts down on me. I'm getting better but I'm still not 100% and I want to give you all 100% thank you for all the love and support you guys give this book and I'm sorry this chapter is a little more on the sadder side. I've read every comment left on this book and I want to thank everyone who has complimented my writing it really does mean so much. I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get back into my writing so that I can give you my best cause I really do miss this. I love everyone so much, make sure you guys take care of yourselves. Eat, drink water, get your eight hours, and love yourself. Byeeeeeee