F O U R T E E N

I blush at the text and leave Kelly on read. I then grab an outfit and changed. I brushed my hair and walked out of my room. As I was walking down the hallway I passed the room John and Jaren were staying in to hear them talking. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion on why John was awake at this time but I shrugged it off. I didn't want to eavesdrop so I continued my way downstairs. Kino came up to me and I kneeled down to pet him, which caused Archie to join. I then grabbed both of them a toy and threw it and they chased after the toy, beginning to play with it. I smiled and made my way to the kitchen sitting at the table. After awhile John and Jaren make their way downstairs, John with a smirk and Jaren with a blush.

"What happened to you?" I question Jaren, beginning to laugh at the blush in his face.

"Nothing." He says and gets stuff out of the fridge for a sandwich. I furrow my eyebrows and look at John who looks the other way, whistling as if nothing happened, and sits next to me.

"Do you want a sandwich (Y/N)?" Jaren asks me.

"Yeah sure." I reply.

"Can I have one?" John asks. Jaren playfully glares at him then nods. He gets three paper plates and starts on the sandwiches. We all converse with each other and make jokes. Jaren makes mine first, putting it on a plate and sliding it towards me. John grabbed the plate and started eating it though, me and Jaren roll our eyes as we laugh and John smiles proudly. Jaren finishes making another sandwich and hands it to me. I grab it and say thanks. He just gives me a smile and a nod and I start eating. Once Jaren finishes making his sandwich he sits on the other side of me and starts eating. We all talk and hang out as everybody else comes down. Once everyone came down (it was around 11) we started talking about video ideas. Anthony wanted to film a Pictionary video and Scott wanted to film a mukbang. We decided we would do the mukbang next week so that Kelly would be here since she has it off. We also were debating on whether to go to this mini golf place they went to a few years ago when they said it was Anthony's birthday or if we would go to Topgolf. We ended up deciding on mini golf. So our plan was since today is the 2nd we film the Pictionary video tomorrow, celebrate Fourth of July on Saturday, then Kelly has the whole week off so during that week we're doing everything else we want to do. As everyone was talking Jaren would take glances at me. I pretended I didn't notice but sometimes I would mess with him, so when he'd turn his head towards me I'd turn towards him. His face would get a small blush and he'd turn around again.

"So what do you guys think, our annual dinner on Wednesday?" Tyler asks typing something into his phone. Everyone gives a nod or vocalizes their agreement. I sit there with my eyebrows furrowed then remember John making me pack those heels. I turn to John and he mouths 'told you' i turn around again to see Tyler getting up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm gonna go make reservations for the place." He responds and walks away as he puts the phone to his ear.

"So (Y/N) what are you gonna wear to the dinner?" Chrissy asks starting conversation.

"Well what would be the appropriate attire?" I reply.

"Woah. That's a bunch of big words I don't know the meaning of." John responds causing us to laugh.

"Well the boys usually go in some nice jeans and nice shirts while me and Kelly go with dresses." Chrissy states.

"So I'm guessing you and Kelly aren't letting me go in jeans and a blouse." I say.

"Nope. Do you need a dress? The mall isn't too far from here, we can go get you a dress and have a girls day." Chrissy's eyes light up. My mind immediately goes to the stereotypical 'mani-pedi's' and 'forever 21' girl days I see in the movies. I turn to Jaren for help but he just puts a hand over his mouth to hold in his laughter.

"Are you guys gonna get your nails done? Cause I seriously need to." John says flipping his hair and holding out his nails.

"I was thinking more of checking out the new stuff in hot topic and finding a shop to buy some more games. But you and the boys can go get some manicures if you want." Chrissy responds. My eyes light up and a smile jumps onto my face once I hear hot topic. I look at Chrissy to see her smiling at me.

"I'll take that big ass smile as a yes?" She asks as I start to nod my head vigorously, "ok. We'll go Sunday." Then Tyler comes back.

"We have a reservation for Wednesday July 8th at 8 o'clock." Tyler says in a fake posh accent.

"Sounds good." Mini says starting to get up.

"So since the girl's are having a girl's day Sunday are we gonna have a boys night?" Scotty asks.

"Wait, what are the girl's doing Sunday?" Tyler asks.

"We're gonna go to the mall to get some things." Chrissy says.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Jaren asks turning towards me I turn to look at him and smile. Although, sometime during everyone talking he had put his arm on the back of my chair, so I was a lot closer to him then I thought, our noses almost touching.

"I think we'll be just fine." I say trying my hardest not to blush, and it worked. He stared at me for a second before he blinked and looked towards everyone else. I turn to John and he just sent me a wink.

"So I kinda forgot to buy fireworks and I think we're gonna need a few more drinks, y'all wanna take a trip to the store?" Tyler asks holding his keys. We all say yes and get up. Everyone goes to get shoes and then we make our way out the front door. We all cramped into two cars. Tyler, John, Smii7y, and me in Tyler's car and Anthony, Chrissy, Scotty, and Mini in Anthony's car. Tyler was driving, John was in the passenger seat, and I was sitting next to Smii7y.