T H R E E

A/N: this is the video referenced in the beginning of this chapter.

"Mc-Bouah." John yells.

We're in the middle of a stick fight game and John just randomly yelled that out. Me and Smii7y start laughing as we repeat what he said, giggling each time the other person said it.

"What the fuck were you trying to say." Smii7y says as he giggles.

"John can you please clarify." I say as I lean back in my chair and wipe a tear from my eye.

"I don't even know which part you're talking about it all sounded clear to me." John says starting to laugh.

"You just said. Mc-Bouah." Smii7y repeated causing me and Anthony to break out in laughter.

"I don't remember." John answers.

"You're gonna hear it when you go through footage and be like... what?" Smii7y states.

Then we all load into the lava 3 map. Once we load in Smii7y and John ooh then go into the corners.

"Are you guys kidding me you do this every time." I say laughing.

"Smii7y I think this is why we always go blue and yellow cause on this map we can do this cause this is where we spawn." John says laughing.

"Anthony you go get Smii7y I'll get John?" I say.

"Ok" Anthony replies going onto the pillar near Smii7y's corner.

"Don't do it playboy." Jaren says aiming the gun at Anthony.

"I'm safe. This sword definitely stops your grenade." Anthony answers.
Then Smii7y shoots and Anthony goes flying off the screen.

"See." Anthony says as we all start laughing.

"I must eliminate competition." Jaren says as he starts shooting at me.

"Hey hey hey. I didn't do nothing." I say trying to get away.

"Why didn't you go get John." Anthony says.

"Because I was too busy watching your dumbass get shot through the map." I say
starting to giggle.
Then Jaren shoots me and I die. But before I land he hits me and I somehow land on Johns pillar letting him out of the corner.

"YES" John yells.
We continue to play and after a while we started to only be playing this map. After like ten times of going to this map Anthony yells,
"DID YOU CHANGE IT TO JUST THIS MAP!"

Which led to all of us laughing.

"If he did I'm leaving I swear to god." I say.
Then once that round was over we respawned. ON THE SAME MAP.

"You know what fuck you guys." And I logged off of the game staying on discord.

"You did you motherfucker." Anthony says in between laughs.
I continue laughing at the situation as they continue to play. Once we all finished the game we stayed on discord and chatted a bit. Anthony has to leave because he needed to edit a video so it just left John, Smii7y, and me.

"So (Y/N) what's your count?" Smii7y asks.

"Body count?" John replies. Making us laugh.

"No, sub count." Jaren says.

"Umm. Let me check." I pull up the website, "985,328." I answer.

"Oh you're definitely gonna reach a million by July. It's been two days since I brought it up." Jaren responds.

"What are you guys talking about?" John asks.

"(Y/N) promised she'd go to Tyler's for Fourth of July if she reaches one million subs." Jaren answers for me.

"That'd be so cool. (Y/N) we can travel together." John says getting excited.

"Come on boys, there is a chance I won't hit the goal." I reply, nervously twirling a lock of my (H/C) hair.

"Are you kidding? With the rate it's going at you'll be at 1 mill in no time." Jaren says.

As he says that my numbers go up by another 12.

"(Y/N) is it cool if I go to your place right now?" John asks me.

"Yeah, that's cool." I reply.

"John you don't need to rub it in that you get to see her." Jaren says.

John does his iconic giggle, "Don't worry baby, she's just a friend." Then he logs off discord leaving me and Jaren.

"Wanna just go in call?" He asks me.

"Yeah." We log off then my phone starts to ring.

"What up fam." I say as I put the phone to my ear, getting out of my chair and heading to the kitchen.

"Nothing much. Except my best friends hanging out without me." Jaren states. I giggle and grab a granola bar heading to my couch.

"Is someone jealous?"

"Yes, I met you first so I think I should be able to see you first." He says. An obvious pout being heard in his voice. He wasn't wrong though. I was a small YouTuber at about 10,000 subs when we started becoming friends. Apparently one of my clips from a game of counter strike had gotten huge on Instagram, Smii7y saw it and DM'd me asking if I could do a gaming session with him. We ended up becoming good friends so after a few months he introduced me to John and the rest is history.

"How about we talk about something other than my sub count. I feel like that's all we've been talking about recently." I say taking a bite of my granola bar.

"Ok. Did you mean it when you said you're open to the idea of moving to Canada with me?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I think a new scenery would be good for me. Also, I think it'd be really cool to have you as a room mate." I get up and put my call on speaker so I could clean up a bit around the kitchen.

"Wait you're serious?" He asks.

"Yes Jaren, I'm serious."

"So I guess I should look for a bigger place then cause I'm gonna have a new roommate." He says letting out a "whoo-hoo" it was at that moment John burst through my door.

"You're moving to Canada?" He practically yells most likely getting me a noise complaint.

"How'd you get in my house?" I ask laughing at his grand entrance. I hear Jaren's laughter too which makes me smile even more. I don't know why, but he just has that affect on me.

"You're door was unlocked. Now answer the question." He says going to my fridge most likely looking for a snack.

"Yes, she is John, and she's gonna live with me." Jaren speaks after laughing.

"Can I come?" John asks like a little kid.

"What about your roommates now John?" I ask.

"I'm sure they won't mind." He says waving it off, "When you get the opportunity to live with not only your best friend you're starting to see daily, but your best friend who you rarely see. You gotta take it. Hey can I have this?" He holds up my last microwavable burrito.

"Sure, and I mean. Jaren how do you feel." I say.

"I think this is gonna be the most dysfunctional household since the misfits." Jaren says.

"So is that a..." John trails off putting the burrito in the microwave.

"It's a yes from me John." Jaren says laughing.

John ended up staying the night and we all fell asleep. John on the couch and me in my bed with my phone connected to my charger, and Jaren on the other side of the call.