T H I R T Y - T H R E E

After Tyler interrupted us, we continued talking and getting ready. My plan was to do very minimal make up to take less time and I had put my hair in a half up half down kinda thing. (If you have short hair you can leave it down or do whatever you want) As I walked out of Kelly's closet, which was where I changed into the dress, I looked over to see Kelly with her hair in the curling iron and Chrissy doing her eyeliner. They both turned to me and smiled as they saw my dress.

"How do I look?" I asked as I did a spin, still holding my clothes in my hand.

"You look amazing." Chrissy complimented as Kelly nodded her head, taking her hair out of the curling iron for it to fall in a nice wave.

"Jaren will think so too." Kelly teases with a smirk as she puts another strand of hair into the iron going back to what she was doing. I smile, look down, and mumble a shut up as I walk over towards Kelly, who needed to curl about two more strands before she'd be done with her hair, to make sure my hair didn't mess up after putting on the dress.

"So what exactly are you guys?" Chrissy asks as she walks over to the closet.

"We're friends who really like each other, occasionally hold hands, cuddle, and who kiss from time to time." I reply using the words Jaren and I used when we tried figuring out what kind of relationship we would have for now.

"Well that's very specific." Kelly says with a giggle letting go of the last strand of hair she needed to curl.

"Yeah." I state grabbing the hair brush and running it through my hair since it had gotten a little messy. The rest of our conversation consisted of talking about the guys, new games coming out, workouts we're doing, and stuff like that. We all finished getting ready and, after complimenting each other, went to Kelly's full length mirror to see how we look. Both Chrissy and Kelly took out their phones and took mirror pictures of us while we did multiple different poses and just messed around with each other. They posted them and then we decided to head downstairs where some of the boys most likely were. We walked down one at a time to make the entrance even more dramatic with Kelly going first. She gave us a thumbs up and started walking downstairs. Once she was in view of the guys and out of view from us we heard cheers whoops and wolf whistles from the guys. We then hear Tyler yell a "YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" Next was Chrissy getting almost the same reaction with the exception of Scotty yelling the compliment instead of Tyler. I took a deep breathe and let it out before walking down the stairs. My black flats are the only thing in sight of the boys before John yells.

"Wait!" He then runs up the stairs, saying "wowza" as he sees me, grabs my hand, and drags me up to my room.

"John!!" We hear multiple people whine as we get to my room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He just sends me a smile before continuing to go through my suitcase. After a bit he gives me a triumphant "haha" turning around with the black heels he made me pack. I shook my head no while he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I hate you." I told him about to snatch my shoes from him to put on before he moves to the door. It is then I take in his outfit, some dress pants and a white button up, simple, but fancy.

"Smii7y, (Y/N) needs your assistance." He yells down the stairs.

"No I don't." I tell John. He continues smiling at me.

"What's up." Jaren says walking in through the door. He stops and stares at me for a second releasing a breathy "wow". As he stares I give him a once over. Black dress pants, a white shirt, with a black blazer over. I smile and look down with a blush. I look back up and we stare at each other for a bit, similar to the way we looked at each other when we first met in person. John clears his throat before handing Jaren my heels.

"She needs help getting them on, you know (Y/N) she's not the brightest." John states, at that comment I take off my flat and playfully throw it at him. He catches it, sticks out his tongue, and runs out of the room as I reach down to grab my other shoe to throw. I have my flat in my hand with a smile on my face as I turn to Jaren who is holding my heels. We smile at each other before he lets out a breath.

"Alright, come on. Take a seat." He says.

"You know I can put on my shoes myself, right?" I tell him taking a seat on the bed, throwing my flat towards my suitcase. He goes in front of me, kneeling down to put on my shoes.

"Yeah, but it's like Cinderella." He replies situating himself.

"Just don't look up my skirt." I joke. He smiles and lets out a chuckle.

"You look beautiful by the way." He comments, putting on my left shoe. I smile and thank him. He puts on my other heel and gets up with a smile.

"Thanks." I say standing up and grabbing his outstretched hand.

"No problem." We stand up and continue holding each other's hand, just smiling at each other. I lean up and give him a peck on his cheek before moving about an arms length away. His eyebrows furrow before he uses my arm to pull me into him and he kisses me.

"That's better." He says as we pull away from each other and I bury my face into his chest.

"Are you ready?" We hear Tyler yell. I look up at him as he looks down at me.

"Yeah." We yell back. Jaren holds his arm out for me to loop mine through, and we walk downstairs together.

(A/N): Finally, I released a new chapter. Sorry if it seems rushed, to be honest I had a bit of writers block for this one so I'm sorry for the cheesiness. Thanks to all of you who stuck around during my hiatus and thanks to the few who messaged me making sure I was ok. I didn't really proof read this chapter since I really wanted to get it out so sorry about that. I love you all, hopefully we'll be back on normal schedule soon. Love y'all bye.