T W E N T Y - F I V E

When arriving to the mall we're all giggling at something Kelly said.

"So I was thinking we go check out some shops, get the dress, go eat, stop at target to mess around and get something to entertain the boys. Then go home." Kelly says as she starts walking, Chrissy and I following.

"K mom. Now where do we go first." I ask as we walk closer to the mall I've never been to. As we walk inside I can feel the coldness of the air conditioning, the mall has a blue tint to it because of the white walls and the blue sky coming through the big windows. I look to my left to see a cute little shop filled with jewelry, which reminded me of John and his many rings I plan on wearing just to mess with him, and to my right there's a store full of shoes. My immediate thought goes to Jaren and how long he'd take in a store like that. I shake my head, reminding myself, this is a girls day and I shouldn't be only thinking about the boys. We keep walking going in and out of a few stores. We end up buying a few shirts and jeans, stuff at hot topic, and debated on getting bears from the build-a-bear. All before we went to get a dress. Going into Macy's we found a red dress.

"I think this will look gorgeous on you." Chrissy says grabbing it from the rack.

"Yeah, this color will definitely look good on you." Kelly tells me inspecting the dress. They both turn to me and Chrissy shoves the dress into my hands.

"Go try it on." She urges me.

"Why don't I wait until you guys pick yours." I reply looking at the dress myself.

"Cause we already have dresses we can wear, you're the only one getting a dress. Now go." Kelly says as she points to the dressing room. I roll my eyes and take the dress to the dressing room. I change into the dress and look in the mirror. It had thin straps and the bottom of it ended right above my knees. It wasn't tight fitting but it was still flattering and looked good. (A/N: After writing this I looked in my closet and I found the dress I was just describing.) I tilted my head to the side no longer checking out the dress but now looking at how I looked in it. I thought I looked good, and before I started overthinking I got a knock at the door.

"Not to sound impatient, but I want to spend as much time as I can at target." Kelly says and I can hear Chrissy laugh. I smile and unlock the door. I open it and the girls stand there with shocked looks.

"How does it look?" I ask as I start self consciously pulling the skirt down a bit.

"You look hot." Chrissy says and all three of us start laughing.

"How do you feel?" Kelly asks.

"Hot." I simply reply and they quietly laugh, "I think I'm gonna buy this one."

"We didn't mean to rush you. There's still more options if you wanna keep looking." Chrissy tells me.

"No, really, I like this one."

"Well then let's get it." Kelly starts walking out and I close the door changing back into my clothes. Walking out in my normal clothing, we bought the dress and made our way to the car. Once we all got inside we started singing the lyrics to the song on the radio and headed to a Taco Bell. We got our food and took pictures of each other and our food, posting pictures of our day out on our social media's. After eating we headed towards my favorite place. Target. We walked inside and immediately the white and red decorations made me smile. We spent a small amount of time in the front looking at the clothes before moving towards the back where all the toys were.

"Hey Kelly." I say as I grabbed one of the big balls. Kelly was turned away from me and gives me a hum in response. I throw the ball at her and she gets pushed forward into the stuffed animals she was standing in front of. Chrissy and I start laughing as Kelly smiles, grabs the ball, and throws it back at me. I fall and bring Chrissy down with me as we squeal and laugh. Kelly helps us off the ground and we continue walking, occasionally putting on a hat or a toy mask we find along the way. As of right now I have a plastic Thor helmet on my head while holding a light saber, Chrissy has kids sunglasses on along with a stuffed monkey on her shoulder, and Kelly is holding one of those horses on a stick with a tiara on her head. We continue walking around, trying to find something to keep the boys entertained when I see it, one of those kids electrical cars. There's Spider-Man and Dora. I start laughing and go up to it.

"Guys, I have big girl money, I'm kind of tempted to buy them." I say out loud to the girls.

"You realize you can't take it home with you, right?" Kelly says.

"Just keep the batteries good until the boys and I come back." I tell her and try to grab the boxes but it was too heavy.

"That is, if nobody breaks it." Chrissy says and we all start laughing. I soon see a brunette boy, couldn't be over 20, wearing the stores employee uniform.

"Hey, do you think you can help us?" I ask. He turns and I see a sparkle in his eye as his face goes into a smile and then into a blush.

"Wait, you're (Y/N), you're Kelly, and you're Chrissy. Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you." He says. I raise an eyebrow before he adds on, "I'm a huge fan."

"Really? Thank you." I reply. He hugs all of us as we laugh and hug back.

"If you don't mind, can I get a picture?" He asks bringing his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah, sure, do you want us with the stupid accessories or..." I trail off my sentence as I point to the plastic kids helmet I'm still wearing.

"Wear it, it'll make this picture even better." he says before asking one of his coworkers to take the picture. There's some fisherman hats I see next to us so I grab it and put it on his head as he wraps one arm around me and one arm around Kelly while Chrissy has her arm on Kelly's shoulder. We smile and the picture is shot, then I ask how much the little jeeps cost and I much prefer not to say how much. In the end Chrissy, Kelly, and I messed around in Target for so long it was dark when we left and we needed workers to help us bring the mini jeeps to the car. We also bought the stuff we were wearing and put them on in the car. Although, Kelly's horse had to sit next to me. When we pulled into the driveway we can see the boys silhouette's through the living room window.

"We're home." Kelly yells as we walk inside with bags from the different stores we went to. Immediately the boys came to the door and asked if we got them anything. Anthony recording the whole thing.

"Now, we didn't get individual gifts, but we got one big gift most of you might be able to use." I say as I take the plastic helmet off my head.

"What's up with the hats?" Scott asks as he grabs Chrissy's monkey from her. Tyler gets Kelly's tiara and puts it on his head, Kelly didn't seem to mind.

"Look, I'm a pretty princess." He says as he struts around the kitchen like a sassy seven year old. I start laughing as I turn to them.

"I need two strong boys to help me bring in your guys' present." I say and Jaren, John, Tyler, and Mini all walk towards me. I giggle as Scott just sits down on the couch and Anthony just records from the side.

"Smii7y, you know she said strong right?" Anthony asks as he laughed his Anthony laugh and we all laughed with him as Jaren put his hand on his chest in fake offense.

"I am very strong brother, watch." He replies then proceeds to see a pillow on the couch and pretend he's struggling to pick it up. I laugh as he does so.

"Come on, I really need your help." I tell them and they follow me to the trunk of the car. Once they see the little jeeps they start high-fiving each other as they said thank you. Tyler and Mini grabbed a box while John and Jaren grab the other. I close the trunk and make my way inside along with everyone else.

"Hope you like them, just know we do have to actually assemble them, and knowing you guys you'll probably break it with in the first few minutes." I say as I laugh. The boys give me playful glares as each of them wack my arm. The rest of the night was just spent talking about our days and going to bed.

A/N: like I said earlier, I still haven't had much motivation which is why the last part seems a bit rushed. I'm very sorry but I'm hoping school will settle down a bit and I'll be back to wanting to write once again. Till next time little weird girl is out... Byeeeeeeee