T W E N T Y - E I G H T (3055 words)

Everyone came to agreement we'd film the Sonic Mukbang today and then the rest of the week is just all fun and hanging out. Anthony. Scott, Chrissy and I are now in the car heading to Sonic. Chrissy and I in the back while Anthony drives and Scott rides shotgun with a camera in hand.

"There she blows." Scott says as the Sonic comes into view.

"Ready for some Bukman." Anthony jokes.

"You want that good bang?" Scott asks smiling while pointing the camera at Anthony. Then they both continued saying random variations of 'mukbang'

"We got options." Scott says as we pull up to the place we order, looking at the menu.

"There's a few." Anthony replies.

"Well ignore those calorie counts." Scott jokes.

"Blissful ignorance. Blissful ignorance." I say from the back, Scott pointing the camera at me once he heard me start talking.

"Press the red button to start your order. Do I talk to them or do I just punch it in?" Anthony asks.

"You talk to them." Chrissy replies.

"Shit, if I could punch it in I'd feel so much less embarrassed about what's about to happen here." Anthony says and we all giggle, "so I think our best approach is probably going for some burgers. Maybe some crispy chicken sandwiches." Anthony continues.

"Some nugs." Scott butts in.

"We got boneless wings and we got popcorn chicken." Anthony reads the menu.

"Wait look, apparently you can get a side of popcorn chicken, with your popcorn chicken." I say.

"Breakfast toasters, breakfast burritos-"

"I don't know, they look pretty banging." Scott interrupts Panda.

"Do they look... Mukbanging." Anthony jokes staring right at the camera. We all laugh and then Anthony finally orders. The lady taking our order was so sweet and so patient.

"Can we get French toast sticks, please?" I ask.

"Yeah, bring in that sweet." Anthony says and makes a weird noise with his mouth.

"Nevermind." I say through giggles as Scott and Chrissy laugh. Anthony continues the order, all of us making jokes along the way.

"What the fuck is an ocean water?" I ask after Anthony orders it.

"I don't know, but we're drinking it." Anthony tells me, partially turning back in his seat. The total ended up being $129.49. Then Chrissy said something to Scott, causing Scott to turn around with the camera facing us.

"The fuck you say to me you little shit?" He asks. Chrissy then looks up from her phone.

"I will expose you bitch." She says staring at Scott dead in the eyes.

"Will you?" He asks.

"Yeah, with your pants down."

"I wanna watch." Anthony jokes and we all laugh. Then the worker makes her way over to us with big bags full of food.

"What is all this for?" She asks.

"Have you ever heard of a Mukbang?" Anthony replies to her question with his own. Then he explains it to her after she asks what that is.

"Mukbang begins. We're trying some Ocean Water. I don't know what the fuck that means it's just like a blue drink." Anthony says, sticking the straw into the cup of 'Ocean Water'.